53: Only y/n

Scarletts pov:

I tapped my finger repeatedly against the glass window.
The nervousness took over my body, almost feeling like something was ripping my skin off my bones.

Ripping every little hair on my body off of me

My heart beat was racing. And I was heating up, even though i was wearing a thin shirt and a pair of sweatpants that wasn't warm, it still felt like I was being stuffed into a microwave.

The air around me was getting tight. It felt like seemingly squeezing my throat, making it difficult to breathe.

The weight of my own fear threatened to suffocate me. My eyes shifted from my hands, to my heart, to the tapping on the glass, and then on repeat, Elizabeth's talking towards me was distant and couldn't be heard.

Her touch could be seen but not felt.
The only thing I could feel was the sweat running down my forehead. And the only thing I could hear was the tapping on the window and my heart beating.

"Scarlett," I heard. It was muffled and distant. I turned my head to see Elizabeth's face, blurry, yes, but it was there.

My vision turned black, small black dots appearing to color it all black.
A hand was placed on my back, and another was helping me up. My body kind of just followed along until it didn't.

I fell to the ground. A gasp was heard. The hands placed on me shifted, and the owner dragged me into the bathroom.

i was placed with my back up against a wall. "scarlett, hey scarlett," i heard a light voice mumbling. My breath was slowing down, and so was my heartbeat, and my vision cleared. i could see the outlining of elizabeth.

"Hey, you're having a panic attack. You need to focus. Can you tell me 5 things that you can see?" she asked.  I moved around my head, but my breath picked up as i realized what was happening.

"No, we don't want that to happen. You have to focus hun, and feel my heartbeat and focus." she took my hand and put it on her chest. Her calm heartbeat that beated regular was calming.

My vision cleared enough to see her face clearly. I focused on feeling her heartbeat, which wasn't really speeding. 

"Okay, hi sweetie." She smiled and tugged a hair behind my ear.

"Can you breathe with me, Scarlett?" I managed to nod as my breathing had slowed. "In," she said and breathed in, i could feel her chest rising, so i breathed in with her. "Good and out," i breathed out with her.

"Okay, one more time, darl.in," I breathed in with her. She was making me have my hand on her chest. "And out," she breathed out, and i followed along. I removed my hand from her chest and looked into her eyes.

"Are you alright, scarlett?" she asked. She was crouching in front of me.

"Yes, thank you," i answered. Elizabeth smiled brightly and gave me a hug.
She helped me stand up, and then she helped me remove some mascara that was running down my face.

"There we go, beautiful as always," she said and gave me a hug again.
"Let's go back to our seat now, shall we?" I nodded and went back to my seat. I fell asleep not so long after.

Elizabeth shaked me awake as the plane was about to land.
"Welcome back to America, come on, Rose is waiting to say hi to you," Elizabeth said with a grin.

She had the most adorable smile.

We quickly got off the plane and got our luggage, and as soona said rose saw me she screamed "MOMMY?!" And stormed into my open arms.

"Hey Scarlett, need any help?" Romain asked, we were still friends, which I am grateful for. Especially because Rose loves her dad to death, but also because he's a good father and loves Rose more than she loves him.

"No, I think Colin is getting here soon. Thanks, though it was a kind gesture," I smiled. I picked up Rose and balanced her on my hip.

"Was it fun at dad's?" I asked her.
She had wrapped her small arms around my waist.

"Yes! I got a puppy! Its name is Waffle!" She giggled loudly.
"A puppy! That's so awesome. Did you name it?" She nodded proudly.

I giggled at it. Rose gently tugged my shirt, making me look down into her eyes.

"Can I come with you to see y/n?" She begged with her biggest puppy eyes.
I sighed and sat down, I sat her next to me.

"Rosie -" I started, but she cut me off  with "only y/n can call me Rosie," she said it with teary eyes.

"Rose, I don't think it's a very good idea, y/n look scary right now," I was facing her as she began crying.

I picked her up and sat her on my lap.
"I'm sorry, I know you really love y/n, I do too hun, but she's very hurt." I gently stroked her hair, calming her down a little.

"But you wanna know who I brought for you?" She nodded dlightly while wiping her face with my shirt.

"Auntie Lizzie," Elizabeth said happily.
Rose jumped off of me and rushed to her aunt.

"Hi lizard," she chuckled loudly as Lizzie tickled her sides.
"I'm not a lizard, you cheeky one," Elizabeth said with a sneaky grin.

I took a picture of them, just as Rose put her forehead up against lizzies.
I swear, somebody gotta get that woman a child.

"You're my lizard." Rose laughed and ran away from Lizzie.
She ran to her dad, who picked her up and tickled her as well.

"You little monkey, you shouldn't call your aunt a lizard," He said with a laugh.

"Mommy! Mommy!" I went over and took her from her dad.

"Bad Romain, how dare thee tickle her majesty queen Rose," I said with a sarcastic tone.
Rose hugged me with a laugh.

"Yeah bad daddy!" She said, holding out a finger.
He gasped loudly and acted like he got hurt.

"Look now, daddy's sad, give him a kiss, and I bet he will be happy," lizzie said and picked her up.

Rose kissed Romain on the forehead and gave him a hug.
"Thank you, come one, let's get home to Waffle, I bet you he has wrecked the house," Romain said. Lizzie put down Rose, and she followed her dad out.

_______________________________________

A/n: Bad Romain, don't you dare tickle our wittle Rosie!

I live, laugh love my beloved readers.
It's kinda hot, or is it just you?
Probably you I know that for sure.

Love ~M~