part 10: daydream

Y/n's pov:

I sighed as I woke up early in the morning. Right now I would like to sneak onto the roof and start smoking or drinking but I'm not at my old house so I can't smoke or drink, cause I don't have any of either if the the things, but I can go on the roof and watch the sunrise if it haven't already raised up yet.

I opened my window and looked up, well this was getting harder than I though and I was right the sun yet had to rise. And that's when I saw it, I saw a extension ladder laying in the garden, why? I have no idea.

I could jump down from the window it wouldn't be that far, but then again if I landed wrong, Lizzie would kill me so probably not a good idea.

I sneaked my way downstairs and into the garden. I found the extension ladder and started to wonder where I was gonna place it.

I ended up placing on the side of the house full length.
I crawled all the way up on the roof but accidentally kicked the ladder so it landed on the grass, now I needed to find another way to come down.
I sat there watching the sunrise it was probably 4 am maybe 5 am so no one else was awake yet. Or atleast that was what I thought.

A door opened, it was too loud to be any of the neighbours so it must be Robbie or Lizzie.
I carefully got to the side where the front door was, I looked down and could see nothing great!

I found my way back to watch the sunrise, the time went flying and suddenly the sun rise was nearly over.

"Robbie! Do you know where y/n is!" I heard from inside the house.
Lizzie was worried I could tell from her voice.

"Isn't she in bed!" Robbie yelled back to the worried Lizzie.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF SHE AIN'T IN THE HOUSE OR IN THE GARDEN I'M CALLING THE POLICE!" Elizabeth yelled mostly to herself, but what tf the police she can't call the police.
I panicked around on the roof trying to find a way down.
When I couldn't find a way down I decided to jump down.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes trying to collect myself.
When I opened my eyes I collected myself enough to jump down from the roof. I landed with a crash on my back hurting my spine.
I could hear the door getting shut open.

"ARE YOU ACTUALLY INSANE Y/N! YOU COULD HAVE DIED!" Lizzie yelled as her rushing footsteps could be heard, I put up my thumb.

"I'm fine thanks for asking" I said sarcastic. I could tell by the way Lizzie breathed that she was annoyed by me.

"What were you thinking Y/n!" Lizzie yelled at me.

"I'm alright Lizzie it's not like I died!" I said to her, the door shut open again.

"Y/N ARE YOU CRAZY!" Robbie yelled I guess he saw me.
"Y/n are you okay?" Robbie asked concerned.

"I'm fine! It's not that big of a deal!" I yelled back at them and tried to get fully up but I ended up falling right on my ass.

"You know I'm tired I will just stay put here" I said to them, they walked over to me and put an arm each under my arms, they lifted me up and let me walk without putting too much pressure on my spine.

When we reached the backdoor Lizzie let go of me and opened it, Robbie helped me inside and Lizzie closed the door and helped me again.
I got placed on a couch/sofa and they left to go somewhere probably the kitchen.

"I'M STILL FINE!" I yelled after them, I heard laughs before I laid down and stared into the empty nothingness.
I got snapped back ro reality by a hand placed on my shoulder.

"Hey hun breakfast I ready" Lizzie said and rubbed my shoulder.

"Mhm" I said and moved so I was facing away from her, she let out a sigh and I heard her go away.