40: Lizzie, Twitter and ice cream

Y/n's pov:
I woke up in Lizzie's arms. She had been crying, and she looked exhausted.
Robbie was sitting on the chair next to the sofa, he wasn't sleeping but watching TV with a coffee I suppose is from downstairs.

"Hey honey, are you alright again?" He asked, I just nodded, I could feel the guilt of asking Lizzie to come starting to eat me alive, slowly kill me.

"Right now, she's sleeping like a baby. You can easily get out of her arms," Robbie whispered, I slowly got out of her arms, making sure not to wake her.

"I'm sorry, Robs," I said. He laughed a little at my nickname before turning serious.

"What are you sorry for, you needed someone and you thought of Lizzie, look y/n, the reason Lizzie had been crying was because she loves you too much to not worry about you when seeing you in the statement you were in" He said giving me a side hug.
I began crying, not able to explain or even get a single sound pressed from my lips. He stood up and wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't worry about making us come here it's not like we had anything else to do," He whispered.

"Why do people always get to hug you but I don't huh y/n" I heard Lizzie's tired voice say, I wiped my face with my shirt before jumping down landing right on Lizzie giving her an enormous hug.

Lizzie laughed loudly, kissing my forhead occasionally.
"See, that's the hugs I like," she whispered before starting to squeeze the life out of my poor little body.

"Lizzie, I love you. You're one of the best few things that happened to me," I whispered, feeling her smile slightly fade.

"One of! Uh uh nope, not having that, " she joked before hugging me again.
"Actually, I think I'm fine with that," she said after a while she let me go again.

I sat down on the foot end of the couch as I joined in on watching TV.
My phone was blowing up, like really blowing up, constant sounds of notifications.

I didn't want to open my phone cause I knew what was waiting for me, but I didn't want to let it keep blowing up, I didn't want to listen to the constant reminder of what the reason is I relapsed.

"Can you believe I was almost 1 and a half years sober, and it was all ruined by one single article?" I asked, just staring at the wall, I started picking at the gauze, which was a dark red color.

"Y/n love, come here." Lizzie let me come into her arms. Lizzie was kind of my mom. She was always ready to drop everything in her hands to come to my rescue. She would let me stay at her house for an eternity if I wanted.

we sat there for a little while until Robbie and Lizzie went out to get some ice cream and more sterile gauze.

I grabbed my phone and turned it on, I opened Twitter and saw that over 100 people had tagged me in stuff.

I opened up the first one.
It was from a user named allie_mcbear.

{I feel so bad for @y/nL/ntheoffical, I just can't imagine being in her place, I would be so angry and mad, but also hurt at the same!} I wiped a tear from my face, maybe we hadn't lost all faith in humanity.

I scrolled through my inbox, realizing slowly that Allie was only one of a very few kind people.
Then, I found the article on Twitter posted by LA times.

A lot of people had commented, and they were also a good bundle of people supporting me, Twitter was crazy. People are crazy.

I got out of the LA Times post and kept scrolling through my inbox, tears building up as I read through most of the hateful posts.

I heard the door open, so I wiped my face and put my phone back on the little table in front of the couch.

"Hey sweetheart, we got the low calorie ice cream," Lizzie said, jumping into the couch right next to my spot.

She handed me the ice cream tub and a spoon she somehow found.
"Oh, I'm not really hungry," I said, giving a little half smile.

"'I'm not hungry' my ass, eat quarter a tub, and you don't need to eat more," Lizzie said with a little sarcastic smile.

"I already at -" Lizzie put her finger on my mouth and let go soon after eyeing my ice cream and then my mouth.

I ate a spoonfull of ice cream and got a side hug from Lizzie, who had her face stuffed with ice cream.
Suddenly, I felt sick to my stomach like I was about to throw my insides up.
I grabbed my stomach and put a hand over my mouth before rushing to the toilet.

I leaned over the toilet, emptying my inside, out in the toilet.
Lizzie came holding my hair and rubbing my back.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. Just let it all out." it was stinking, but Lizzie ignored it for my sake. She was gently caressing my back, making me comfortable.

After a good long while I was done, I sat on the cold floor with my head against the toilet. It was flushed, and I had brushed teeth.

Lizzie sat there in silence, on the edge of the bathtub.
I took off the sterile gauze that was drenched by dark red blood.

I heard the front door open.
"Hey honey, we're home!" It was Irene's voice. Was it all ready night?

"ARHGG!" Irene screamed. Lizzie laughed, bringing up a slight smile on my face.

_________________________________________

So yeah, is it too much if I bring you guys a time skip till the filming in Morocco?

Take care of yourselves because otherwise we will be very, very sad, cause we all care about you!!

Did you get grey hair waiting on this? You did, yeah? You think I should better to upload, that's true, lol.
Love ~M~