32: who's that

Y/n's pov:

I was on my way home when I saw the same car from earlier today show up behind me.
Quinn had left with her mother who was actually quite nice.

I picked up my phone, the car drove past me making me able to get a glimpse of the face.
I quickly snapped a picture of the car before changing direction.

I started running away, I got to the school parking lot where I saw Quinn and her mother still there, or well her mother was there Quinn was on her way to the car.
I looked back and saw the car come on the way back up behind me.

I ran into the parking lot and rushed over to Quinn and her mother's car.
"Y/n?" Quinn asked seeing me completely out of breath.

"car was following me so I needed quick thinking!" I said catching my breath.
"Oh dear child need a ride home?" Quinns mother said.

"Oh that would be nice but I don't want to be a bother!" Quinn rolled her eyes and dragged me into their car.
Her mother came shortly after.

"So y/n do you work?" Her mother asked while focused on the road.
"Yeah I'm an actress I've had my fair share of small roles here and there" I answered.

"Oh that cute do you work right now?"
She asked I looked at Quinn who smiled.
"Yeah I have a job for the new head role in the upcoming marvel movie" I answered.

"Cool here we are it was the coffee shop right?" I nodded and smiled.
"Yeah thanks for the ride" I went out and they drove away.

I went inside the cafe to see a line of guests. I went behind the counter and dropped off my bag before taking on an apron to be ready to serve a customer.

Eric and Irene was already working their asses off so I joined in.
"People if you already have ordered your thing please sit down at any table!"  I said, some sat down meanwhile others didn't.

A sweet old lady came up to me.
"Hi welcome to the 'not so' busy bean what can I please you with today?"
She started signing and I think she said croissaint and cafe latte.

"Can you hear me?" She nodded "was it croissaint and cafe latte?" She smiled and noodded.

"What's your name you can either sign it or write it down" she looked around and found our notebook.
She wrote sarah Smith.
She went to sit down but when she moved I saw the car park outside, it was a matte black Ford mustang GT500.

"Hey Irene who's that" I pointed to the man getting out of the car. Irene looked out the window but shrugged.

"I have no idea sorry" the man walked into the Cozy candies shop.
I made to coffee and wrote sarah Smith on and grabbed a napkin, which I used to grab a croissaint.

"Sarah Smith" I called out she came up and grabbed her coffee.
"It will be 3.95, 2.95 for the coffee and 1.00 for the croissaint" I smiled and she gave me her card.

I went to the register and put in the coffee and croissaint then swiped her card, I went back and gave her, her card back.

"Have a good day" I said before she left.
I served a couple more customers while constantly keeping an eye on Cozy candies for the man who walked in there.

Eventually the shop closed up and the sun was setting, the man hadn't walked out of there.

"I'll do the rest, go upstairs honey" Irene  said stroking my shoulder.
"Thank you Irene" i said, smiling, she smiled before I went upstairs.
I got to my room and changed into sweatpants and a lose crop top shirt.

I grabbed my laptop and went to lay on the couch.
I found a movie to watch but I saw something more interesting.

I clicked onto an article.

'Stolen Ford mustang GT500 matte black spotted following actress y/n y/l/n.

Earlier today a woman spotted a matte black Ford mustang GT500 following the actress y/n y/l/n, the car was later stated to be stolen, the police have no further information, though they say that y/n  y/l/n could be in danger.

If you have any information on the matte black Ford mustang GT500 or/and the driver please report to the police'

"Holy crap" I said placing my laptop on the counter, I rushed downstairs where I met Irene on my way downstairs.

"I gotta check something and uhm I have to go to set tomorrow!" I said and rushed over to Cozy candies.
I looked through the glass, they were open till 22:34 so I could easily be spotted but I hope I don't.

The guy was looking at candies, he had light beard stubble following his cheekbone, his nose a little big, his mouth close to his nose, furry eyebrows, dark grey hair.

He shot me a glance before he placed his candies down and started walking towards the door.

I felt my heart speed up with me slowly backing away. As the door opened I turned around and ran across the road.
I quickly got inside and locked the door before rushing upstairs.

"You're going to Morocco in 2 months?" Eric asked holding up my paper.

"Oh uhm yeah I've been wanting to say it to you for a few weeks but you know since uhm. You weren't my legal guardian yet there so uhm yeah anyone able to go with me.

"Wait did you find out who that man was honey?" Irene asked, I shook my head.

"I wish we could but uhmm we can't, we have no workers and Irene has to go to the hospital cause of her bad liver!" Eric said, he put his hands on my shoulders.

"Y/n I'm so so sorry but you will be filming in Morocco for 5 months we can't let the cafe be closed for that long we will go bankrupt" I saw tears run down his face.

"No no it's okay I will just go ask Sebastian or someone I'm sure one of them are willing to take care of me in those 5 months or atleast have me there with them" I whispered.

"No it's not okay we are your guardians, we promised your mother and father that we would take care of you if they died" Irene chimed in.

"the cafe is more important and so is Irene, trust me it's gonna be fine I'll talk with my bosses" they were both on the edge of crying but I wrapped my arms around them.

"I love you both and I'll be alright" I smiled, they let go and wiped away their  tears.

A/n: ehhh not the best chapter.
Anyways it's not proofread

Remember to stay safe, keep hydrated and eat a little.

Love ~M~