part 3: chance of rain

Y/n pov:

I had costume fitting from 08:00 - 13:30 five and half hours of costume fitting. Thankfully I didn't have school today, I hate Tuesdays cause I have fucking Chemistry, i suck at chemistry and I never pay attention cause the teacher is like weird as hell. His voice it remind me of that god awful sound of nails getting dragged on chalkboard.

Anyways, I found out a bus goes from around my house and to the school. Then if I walked 50 metres from the school I could get on a bus that drove to near the set, but I don't have any money so I must walk with a chance of rain, yay great life.

I grabbed my backpack cause it is the only one I have, I stuffed my headphones in along with a bottle with water and a book. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs, I saw Mia and Kenneth standing in front of the kitchen table.

"Hey Y/n, ehh don't bother coming home today, we are going out tonight, and you can have your laptop" Mia said and gave me the laptop, they walked out of the house and so did I. As I walked past a bench I put down my backpack and zipped it open, I grabbed my headphones and stuffed the laptop in. I connected the headphones to my phone and found my depressed players on Spotify so I could hear music while I walk. I zipped my backpack closed and took it on my back again.

I passed the coffee shop, then the candy store, suddenly my hair got all wet.
"Oh that's just great!" I exclaimed pissed off, I took the hat of my hoodie over my head and started to run slightly. I ran through the park, over the train rails, by the Walmart, I ended up at my schools gate. I was by now soaked to my bones, I'm glad that Mia bought a waterproof bag pack. I checked the time, 07:48, 12 minutes till I should be on set, I can do it if I run right?? It took 5 minutes drive yesterday so sure I can do it on 12 minutes.

I started running again, it was a lot of forest along with the road. I saw a black car pull over so I stopped running so I wouldn't run into it.
The car door opened and out walked Sebastian with an umbrella in his hand.

I saw him say something but I was playing intense high music.
I took of my hoodie hat and my headphones. "Sorry i was hearing music" I apologised to him.

"Oh I was just asking why you were running in the rain?" He closed the car door, and walked over to me with his jacket in the hand that was free.
"Here it will warm you up, and do you want to ride with me to the set?" He asked, I took the handed jacket.

"Ehh thanks, uhmm but no I don't want to bother you" I answered, his jacket was warm and it instantly warmed my cold body up.

"You will not bother me come on get your ass into the car" he demands, I giggle and started walking over to the car.

"As you wish Weiner soldier" I said the last part in a high pitched note and Sebastian smirked to himself.
We arrived on the set soon after, Sebastian went to filming area 1, there were 4 in total. I stood in the middle of trailers completely lost.
I went from trailer to trailer, looked at each sign, I just couldn't find mine.

"Hey Y/n next to mine" I heard the familiar Australian accent yell, I looked over at Chris Hemsworth standing infront of his trailer in his Thor costume. He waved me over and I walked over there.

"You're soaked!" He exclaimed and I just giggled.

"Wait really, I didn't even notice" I joked, Chris rolled his eyes, I looked at the trailer next to his, Y/n Y/l/n, was written in big letters, I chuckled quite before heading off to my trailer.

When I opened the door to my giant trailer(I mean it was bigger than the ones I've had before), I got met by a pretty girl with short brown hair, with some of it dyed blue.

"Hey Y/n I'm Clara, and I'm your hair and make-up stylist, I'm also your costume fitter, ahh I'm excited we are gonna get so great friends!" She squealed in excitement.

"Yeah, but do I have to take off my shirt?" I asked, her facial expression dropped from excitement to sadness.

"Why??" She asked concerned, I looked down to the floor.
"Could you just answer Please!" I said tired and not wanting to answer why.

"Yeah alright, we gonna need the shirt, for the corset part" she answered with a sigh. I noodded.

(This is how Imagine Y/n's costume)

(You can always imagine something else)

Clara found the black corset that fitted to my costume. "I know you don't want to but could you please take off your shirt" she said with a heavy voice. I sighed and gave a small nod. I slowly took off my shirt.
My back was full of black and blue bruises, some very few off them were from the bullies great life.

I heard a slight gasp, but she played it cool and helped on with the corset, no matter how tight she tried to close it, it was too big.

"Uhh let me re adjust it, but it need to get taken off" Clara was really kind, and always made sure I was comfortable all the time, I toom of the corset and luckily I was atleast able to have a bra on.

"You came in drenced today, why's that" she asked while doing something with the corset.

"Ehh I ran, didn't have enough for the bus so I ran, got picked up five minutes from here by Sebastian though" I answered polite.

"Oh that's who's jacket it is" Clara let out a sweet chuckle, I realised I still had his jacket.

"Oh gosh I still have his jacket, I better give it back" I said with my cheeks burning red from embarrassment. Gosh I must look like a tomato that laid out in the sun and got a sunburn.

"You're blushing, uhh do someone have a crush" how can she notice, she's literally focused on the corset.

"Uh miss Clara he's what 30!" I exclaimed, "37" she corrected me, I threw my hands out, giving up completely. "37 then! My point is I'm 15 he's 37, 37!" She was trying so hard to contain her laughter and so did I.
We ended up dying of laughter on the floor.

Moments later we heard a gentle knock on my door.
"Come- in-" I yelled in-between laughter, the trailer door got pushed open and Sebastian came in.

"Hey,oh hi Clara, uhmm Y/n could I get my jacket back, if you don't need it" he hadn't seen that I was in bra yet, gosh that was lucky for him and me.
I quickly shoved him the jacket and crawled into the bathroom.

"Uhh Y/n?? Do you need a lift home, it's raining quite heavy outside?" Sebastians manly voice yelled, I shook my head.

"Girl he can't see your nodding or shaking, use your words babe" Yes she liked calling me babe even though we are just really good and goofy friends.

"No-thanks- Sebastian- thanks- for- the- offer- though" I said between damn hard laughes.

"OK, bye see ya" he said and soon after I heard the door close. I came out of the bathroom laughing like a maniac.
Clara was laughing too.

"You done?" I asked, I started calming down a little, she nooded and went over to me. She helped me on with the corset and also helped me to get it on. She found the rest of the costume which I got allowed to take on in the bathroom and so I did. When I had changed it all fitted perfectly, Clara thought so too.

A/n:I know if you search up the movie chef by Jon Favreau, Scarlett and RDJ is in it but for the sake of the story imma make them not be in there.