part 8: broken nose

⚠️Instagram post made by me, picture of Nose cast⚠️

Y/n's pov

"SCARLETT DON'T DRIVE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!" I yelled she just laughed manically but kept driving.
"Scarlett please why are you driving to the hospital please scarle-et" I cried out.

"Cause you look like shit and your nose is broken and bleeding!" Scarlett was stern, and she was stubborn so there was nothing to change with the fact that she was driving me to the hospital.

"God I hate you woman" I mumbled under my breath, I rested my chin on the palm of my hand.

When the car stopped Scarlett unclicked her seatbelt and went outside.
I didn't want to go in so I didn't want to go out the car.
Scarlett opened my car door and looked at me annoyed.

"Get out of the car Y/n your nose needs to be fixed" she said annoyed.
"Why is it in your concerns" I spat out, I was just as annoyed as Scarlett was.

"Cause I care about you!" Scarlett sassed back. "WHY DO YOU CARE YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER!" I was sure I was gonna start an argument now.

"NO I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER BUT I AM FOR GOD'S SAKE A FULL GROWN SENSIBLE WOMAN!!" Scarlett yelled back at me as she started to drag me inside by my wrist.

Scarlett let go of my wrist and started to talk with the receptionist.
I knew Scarlett would be furious if I ran away so I sat down in one of the grey chairs. Soon after, Scarlett came and sat down next to me, she grabbed a magazine and started  reading it.

"Y/n Y/l/n please follow me" a male person said he was a doctor, I stood up and walked over to him.
I saw Scarlett put her magazine away.

"Scarlett stay you've done more than enough already" I said stern, Scarlett sighed and sat down again.

I followed the doctor into a room.
"So I am gonna need you to take off your jumper, so will you feel more comfortable if I get one of my female colleagues" the male doctor asked.

"If it wouldn't be too much of a bother" I said shy, he smiled and shook his head.
"I'll go get her" he said and left, soon after him and a female doctor came in.

"This is Doctor Amélie Juile, she's one of our best doctors here" the male doctor said and left.

"Hi as said I'm Amélie Juile and I assume you're Y/n" she asked and I nodded.
"The papers says here that you have multiple bruises all over your body and a broke nose" she said as she looked through the papers on her click board.

"Uhh yeah" I answered.
"Is there any particular reasons I should belive that there's something abusive going on at home" she said looking me deep in my eyes, OK actress experience now it's your time to kick in.

"No not at all" I said with my most believable voice I have.

"OK how old are you Y/n" she asked, Amélie was nice.
"15. Born my 17th 2004" i answered she smiled and nodded.

"OK let me take a look at that nose if yours" She rolled over to me on one of those chairs with wheels under it.
She held a cloth under it so the bleeding would come on the cloth, she touched around my nose and it didn't or something 🥲.

"Yep it's definitely broken, so there was said that you have bruises all over you body do you mind taking of the jumper" she asked polite, I shook my head and took the jumper off.

"So I'm gonna take some pictures of the places you can't see and show them to you okay" I nodded and breathed in sharply.

She took out a phone and snapped some pictures. When she was done she got around me and sat infront of me.

New Kid(Slow Updates)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें