46: don't even get me started

Warning ya'll
⚠️tw: vomiting/ feeling sick⚠️

Y/n's pov:

Sebastian picked me up, and we drove to set.
The first thing happening was that we had to eat lunch, me following the rules like I usually do, I grabbed a plate.

It was pumpkin soup. For everyone, even though it was in a restaurant.
Don't even get me started on the bread and green beans.

I quickly downed a spoonfull when I saw a smile coming from Sebastian.
"Oh shut up," I said quietly towards Sebastian.

"I wasn't even saying anything." He laughed.
I rolled my eyes and continued eating.

I saw a smirk on sebastians' face, but as soon as he saw me, he dropped it.
"Oh look, the ED girl is eating!" I mocked.

"Y/n! Don't talk about yourself that way!" I laughed at Chris's statement.

"Oh please, star spangled man with a plan, let me make fun of Sebastian," I said. A light chuckle came from the other end of the table. Anthony mackie, that son of a- actually, that's fine, laugh all your want as long as it's of Sebastian.

"Y/n Don't make fun of Sebastian he didn't deserve it," Scarlett said.
"Okay, MoM," I mocked and began eating again.

Thankfully, I could eat in peace, from  them not from my mind.
And yes, I am actually kind proud of myself  even though I only ate half a bowl and a piece of bread.

We started walking out when I felt sick.
Like I was gonna throw up again.
I tried to suck it up, and it kinda helped until we were at set.
I snatched a pen and a little post-it note and wrote on it.

{Hey Sebastian, I feel sick, like I'm gonna throw up. Where's the bathroom?} I lightly nudged his arm and passed him the note.

He read it, and worry spilled on his face
He put his arm behind my back and directed me to a trailer bathroom.

He closed the door while waiting outside so I could have some privacy.
I emptied out. I really wanted to get better now, for Sebastian and for Scarlett and for Irene and Eric.
I really wanted to, with my whole body.
But there was something that was pushing me in the opposite direction.

I sat down, leaning against the toilet.
Tears were rolling and my sniffles were quiet.

"Y/n are you alright?" He was worried.
"Do you want something or need anybody instead of me?" Gentle, gentle was one word to describe him.

I knew if I opened my mouth it would either be a loud sob or nothing.
The door cracked opened and an empty post-it note and a pen got laid on the floor.

The door closed again and I grabbed the things.
I smiled slightly, he remembered what I had said.

{No, or well I don't know what I want} I wrote down.
I knocked on the  door and he opened it just so he could reach in his hand and get the paper and pen.

I flushed the toilet and washed my hands before opening the door.
A weak smile was the best offer I could give him.

He of cause smiled brightly back at me, like he was the sun.
"Thank you" I whispered. He didn't react and started showing me to the makeup and costume trailer.

Clara was there, she was so excited.
"I've been waiting to do your makeup for hours!" She squeled.

"Woah calm down, let me get into my costume first" i giggled and went over to find my costume, I went to change into it.

I was finally wearing my first suit again.
When my makeup was done I went out to the cast. I looked extra messed up.

"You still bullying Sebastian?" Scarlett asked.
"Don't even get me started" I chuckled.
Scarlett laughed and shook her head.

"Hey y/n are you ready?" I heard being yelled. I rushed over to Anthony and Joseph.

"There that scene" they said and pointed to the scene in the script.

(Time skip cause I don't have any imagination)

"You were amazing, good job, kiddo," rdj said as we walked over to the others.
He ruffled my hat slightly and hugged my side.

When Sebastian saw me, he pointed to chris, who was standing with back against us, and I immediately knew what he wanted.

I nodded and went over to Sebastian.
"I'm gonna talk with him, and you scare him, alright?" I was hysterical laughing on the inside.

Sebastian went over and began talking with Chris.
I tip toed over there, and as soon as I could reach Chris, I grabbed his sides.

He jumped forward with a loud scream.
When he saw me, he bursted out with a laugh and grabbed his left boob.

I caught sebastians eye and started laughing.
Evans was bent over with one hand on his knee and the other on his left boob.

Chris collected himself after countless failed attempts.
"I hope you're happy with yourselves, I'm gonna get you back ten times worse" evans laughed out pointing his finger towards us.

"We are very happy thank you" Sebastian answered. Evans smiled and shook his head with a faint laugh.

"Y/n didn't I tell you to be kind?" Scarlett gave me a half serious look.
She just got those motherly eyes.

"Only towards Sebastian" I shrugged and sat down.

_________________________________________

A/n: hi guys, finally another chapter out of this book.
I feel like it's been forever but I don't know.

Love you all❤️