~1~History doesn't have mercy

When me and my sisters were born every one was happy. Even the nurses that had to deal with a screaming mother in a room filled with distress pheromones. You may be asking why....well it was because our father was the boss of the health division in the pack. He didn't know anything about medicine but he was an Alpha so he was 'more than enough for this' as the leader of the pack said.

There are two types of health care. The first one is for Alphas and Betas. It has the best treatments and the stuff actually cares about keeping you alive. And the second one is for Omegas. It has like 3 nurses and 1 doctor. All the Omegas got the same miserable treatment no matter what was needed. To be more specific one weak painkiller per day that did nothing and in bad cases 2 days of antibiotics. It was just hell for them and it wasn't because they had to endure the pain it was because in case you didn't know you have to get at least 5 days of antibiotics for it to work and that is for small infections.

Even though mom was an omega she was treated better. We were born in the best room that was given for Omegas and the personal was kind because they taught that her mate will destroy them if not. Well that was until our dad found out. He wasn't happy about his...mate? I guess? or my sisters, Ava and Ella having good treatment. He didn't care about them. He wanted only me to be healthy because I was a boy.

I am George by the way. In his eyes I was the only good enough pup to survive. You know what that means right? Yes he tried to kill my sisters. I will never forgive him for this. Mom fought with him to let them live saying that if he kills them she will steal me and run away. Of course he was so mad at her that he beat the life out of her. She was almost dead when her sister got there. She was a doctor so she sneaked her medicine to treat her. Being an Alpha no one could stop her if the leader or dad found out.

Me and my sisters got taken to some kind of orphanage. That was because dad hated pups and mom was barely alive to take care of us. Asking why he got mom pregnant if he hated pups? Well he hates young pups because they're helpless but someone needs to inherit his strong Alpha genes right? I mean what will the world do without another asshole like him?

After some time mom got better dad dragged her home just to force her to take care of us with his rules of course. Every day mom had to cook and clean for him and when she made something wrong he will beat her up no words spoken. When we were 5 dad put my sisters to work. He will treat them like his slaves. Anything he wanted needed to be done in that moment or... well you know. I always helped mom and my sisters without dad knowing. When he was around I had to be like a small version of him. I learned that early. I had to.

Mom was depressed but kept quiet and raised us with all the love she had left. Dad cheated on her and didn't even tried to hide it. He didn't care and nor did the rest of the pack. All Omegas were seen as objects. Sex toys even. They didn't have a word or chance in life. We will live with them until we will get our second gender. Then we will be separated.

I was afraid about that what if my sisters were Omegas. I wasn't that afraid for myself and it isn't because I was sure I'm an Alpha or something. It was because I love them so much that I sometimes forget about myself and focus one making their lives better. It isn't healthy, I know but what in my life is?

As time went by me and my sisters grew up. I was a bit shorter than mom but she told be that I will be taller soon. My sisters were the same height. About an inch sorter than me. We had similar hair mine being an dark brown and theirs a lighter shade. They looked like identical tweens except the eyes. Ava had brown eyes like my mom's and Ella had blue like dad. I had brown eyes and mom always told me how beautiful they are. I was colorblind so I didn't see exactly how they looked like. Mom had light brown hair like Ava and Ella and some sad brown eyes that lost their spark long ago.

At first we didn't know there is another way a mother can be but then we saw a female Alpha and her pups. Her face was lit up with joy. And her eyes said a happy story filled with love. We knew from that moment that mom was sad. We spoke to aunt Hannah and she told us how they were before. When both of them were only pups. Mom will always lough and smile. She made anyone happy.

Me and my sisters made everything to make her happy but it wasn't working that well. On her birthdays we got her flowers and cleaned the house for her. We wanted to do everything for her but we were only 5 so cooking wasn't an option. She will smile and tell us she is proud of us and that she loves us. But then she will cry apologizing for not being a good mother even though we always told her the opposite.

We got older and mom was sadder by the day because she knew that if one of us was an Omega the story of her life will be theirs too and if not we will get taken away and brainwashed to be like the others especially if we were Alphas.

At the age of 16 we got the news. Ava was a Beta. Her scent was like the smell of new books and caramel. Ella was a Beta too. Her scent was like eucalyptus and apples. When I found out about them I was happy. They will have a better life. But I wasn't as lucky as they were. My scent was very sweet like raspberry and white chocolate meaning I was an Omega. We were all surprised at first cause male Omegas are rare but than we realized it was even worse.

My mom tried to hide me from dad, knowing I will be dead if he finds out but my scent made it impossible since Omega's scents are strong and sweet. Betas have a weaker sweet scent and Alphas have a fresh strong scent. There was no chance dad will not find out. Hell I think even our neighbors already know it.

Then we heard it. The front door was slammed shut. It was dad and he was mad. We started tremble out of fear. Dad was in front of us sniffing the air and walking towards me and my sisters. He pushed them aside and smelt me anger filling his eyes. He took me by my hair and threw me down the stairs yealing to get out because I was a filthy rat. I cried and begged my dad to let me stay but he didn't even flinch. He screamed at me to get my things and get out.

Mom ran to me and gave me a bag with stuff and a latter. Ava and Ella gave me a hug and some warm clothes telling me it will be ok and that they love me. Mom told me what was in the bag but I couldn't hear her. The only sound ears was a high pitched ringing. I hugged my mom and sisters probably for the last time whispering an 'I love you'. And running out the front door.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

1376 words

Love, Ocean
:]