~25~ Will we ever be the same?

It's been a few days and this hole time the sadness was unbearable especially for George. When we woke up the next day he didn't have the energy to even smile. I didn't had it either but I tried to make him feel better. We didn't talked about it yet. Just a few sentences like 'It was just a bad coincidence' or 'One day we will be parents'. George was currently with Karl in the Omega zone only. Niki advised me to let him go there since it will maybe make him accept that it's not his fault.

I was with Sapnap and we were walking around the city visiting people and making sure everything is at it's place. Some people asked me if I was ok. I didn't tell anyone about want happened besides Sapnap and Karl but it was clear to the ones that knew me better to see I wasn't feeling good. Sapnap looked at me and I knew he could see through the fake smile I had on. He gave me a soft look and smiled.

"Do you want to go to Bad's house? Maybe he has some muffins."

"Yeah sure..."

I lowered my head and followed Sap. When we got there he knocked and soon enough a smiling Bad opened the door.

"Oh my! Hello! Come in please!"

"Hi Bad!"

We entered the house and I muttered a small 'hi' I already got used to see this small and cozy living room.  Every time I had a problem I went to Bad. He knows me better than anyone. I sat down on the leather couch and leaned my head back with my eyes closed. Sapnap sat next to me and Bad on the armchair across from us. I heard Bad let out a heavy breath.

"What happened Dream? You know you can tell me anything."

I took a deep breath and raised my head to look at Bad's face. I feel so stupid. Why is this affecting me this bad? I opened my mouth to talk but the only thing that left my lips was a shaky gasp of air. My eyes went down. I couldn't  look at my friend when I am this weak. I am supposed to be an Elite Alpha and inspire power not this miserable weakness. I wasn't made for this.

"Take your time Dream you know I won't judge you. It's ok to cry. It doesn't mean you are weak. You don't have to be heartless to be strong. Emotions exist to be showed and be let out for others to see. It doesn't matter what a certain someone thinks about you. All that matters is to find a person who accepts you as you are and hold onto them as tight as you can. We are here for you Dream."

I put my head in my hands feeling the heat in my cheeks. A small tear dropped from my eye disappearing into the fluffy carpet. Bad knew exactly what was stopping me. He knows me too well. I took a deep breath and looked up. Bad was smiling at me. Nick put his hand on my back drawing small circles to comfort me.

I told them all that happened. How excided George was how the fear of being a bad parent put him in a trance. How much it hurt me when I saw the pain in my mate's eyes when we got the news and how hard it is to get my mind off of this. I told them exactly how I feel and how the guilt of leaving my mate all alone eats me alive. 

Bad stood up when I was done and came closer to me. He crouched down at my level and put his hand on my shoulder. My body tensed up at first but then relaxed. Sapnap continued to rub circles on my back. I exhaled with a sigh and looked back up at my friends. They smiled at me and comforted me for another 20 minutes.

"Are you feeling better buddy?"

"Yeah. Thank you for staying with me I really needed that"

"No problem Dream. You know we are here for you at any time you need."

Thinking about how great all my friends are made me smile. They always helped me. They are always with me at my hardest. Just like George. He stayed with me even when my parents tried to drive him away. Comforting me and helping me with anything. I have to go and stay with him. It doesn't matter how much time it'll take. I will stay with my mate. 

I stood up and looked my friends in the eyes. I gave them a small smile and hugged them both. We stayed like that for minutes until we let go.

"Thank you for being my friends. I love you guys. I have to go now. I have to stay with my mate. He needs me now and I want to be with him."

"You're welcome. We love you too. You know that. Now go and be with your mate. I will go with Sapnap to finish what's left on your list. Now go!"

I smiled once last time before I shifted to my wolf form and ran back to the pack house to find my mate.  I need to be with George and let him know that I will stay with him no matter what. He needs to know that he's not alone in this. 

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Hiiii

Long time no see.... I'm sorry for this long wait. I had a rough time and I went through a lot these days. I can't promise that I'll upload more often nor get a schedule for posting cause I have no idea what will happen. I have a week off school so I'll try to get more chapters done to publish when I have school. Until next time stay safe and don't forget that you matter! 

Love, Ocean

:]

1010 words