~28~ Back where we started

"T... that's my old pack..."

I could smell George's distress pheromones. He started shaking so I took him in my arms letting him cuddle into my chest. I let out my calming scent to help him calm down. George took a deep breath taking in my scent. After a couple of minutes he relaxed. I hugged him closer rubbing circles on his back. I laid down on the grass and we stayed like that for a while.

"Are you feeling better love?"

George took a deep breath and looked up at me. Just by looking at him I could see the sadness in his eyes.

"It's ok George take your time"

"I just... Never mind"

"What is it love. You can tell me anything"

"It's just... Do you think my family is still there?"

"Would you like to go and see them?"

"I would love to see my mom and sisters but if I go back I... They will..."

He started shaking again and the terror in his eyes just broke my heart. He was terrified. A small tear fell from his eye followed by another one immediately after. I took him back in my arms and whispered in his ear.

"It's ok George. You're safe. No one can hurt you now love. You're with me now. I won't let anyone hurt you ever again."

His breathing slowed back to normal and his sobs quieted down. George raised his head looking at me with red teary eyes. t broke my heart to see him like this.

"D...do you promise?"

"I promise love. You won't hurt anymore. Do you think you can go back to your old pack to see your family? I'll be with you the entire time and I won't let anything bad happen to you."

"Would you do that for me?"

"Of course darling! I would anything for you George. I love you more than anything in the world."

"I think I'll be good to go see my family"

"I think Liam leaves tomorrow. Do you think you're ready to go now? If not we can wait for when you want."

"I... I think I'm ready. You should call Liam."

"Alright darling. I'll call him. I'll inform the leader that we're coming too."

(btw George refers only his sisters, mom and aunt as his family)

~Time skip to the next morning~

"Dream? Can you bring me the hoodie next to you please?"

"Yeah sure... wait I'm done with my bag why do you need my hoodie?"

"To put it in my bag"

"Why your bag? There is still space in mine you don't need to put it in yours"

"Why would I put it in your bag?"

"Because I'll need to look in your bag when I want to wear it?"

"When did I said I take it for you to wear?

I smirked and went closer him. I hugged him from behind and picked him up. I kissed the soft skin on his neck making him giggle.

"Dream put me down! You'll drop me!"

"Aw... I won't drop you darling"

I kissed his lips which made a small red tint appear on his cheeks. George hid his face in my chest.

"Come on. Let me down so I can finish my bag."

"Fine. You won this time"

I slowly put George back down. I gave him a small kiss on the cheek and walked back to the bed. I sat down getting my phone out. After a couple of minutes George sat down next to me cuddling into my side. I warped my hand around his waist putting my phone away.

" Thank you Dream"

" For what?"

"For going with me to meet my family after all this time"

"George You know I'd do anything for you and besides I want to meet them too. I only hope they'll like me."

"I'm sure they'll like you."

"I hope so... Anyway are you done with your bag?"

"Yes I think I packed everything I need"

"Then we should go meet with Liam he said he's ready to leave."

We stood up and I took our bags. We stepped into the elevator. We stepped into the cafe and Liam immediately approached us. He was almost glowing with excitment.

"Hello I am ready to leave"

"Hello Liam we can go then."

We went outside where my SUV was parked. I got into the driver's seat and George got into the passenger seat. Liam sat in the back and I started the car. The car ride was peaceful and quiet. Some conversations about the plan for when we get there but nothing too much. After two hours of driving we got to the border of the Raging Fangs pack. The guard stopped us and I rolled down the window.

"Hello sir do you have permission from the leader to enter?"

"Hello I am Dream"

"I am so sorry sir. Welcome to our pack."

I smiled and rolled up the window. I continued driving down the road and soon we got to the pack house. It was a huge luxurious mansion. We stepped out of the car and went to the door. As we were about to knock the door flew open revealing a brown haired Alpha. He was almost as tall as me.

"Welcome Dream! I see you brought your Omega too! I have to say his quite a piece."

"He is George my mate"

He gave me a weird look and scoffed.

"Yeah so anyway. I understand that you want to search for someone? You can go find them. Goodbye"

He closed the door and Liam looked at me weirdly. George had his head down.

"It's ok George. Now let's go find your family. Liam would you like to come too?"

"Nah I'll try find my mate. Good luck guys! Bye"

Liam left us alone and we went back to the car. We got in and I could still see George looking down at his hands. I leaned closer and lifted his head by his chin and made eye contact. I could see the sadness in his eyes.

"Don't worry about what that leader thinks. You are perfect George. I love you!"

"I love you too Dream"

I gave him a small kiss on the cheek and he smiled.

"Let's go find your family. Do you still remember where your house was?"

"Yes. I think I do."

"Tell me the way then"

After a few minutes we arrived in front of a small house. I looked at George and took his hand in mine.

"Are you ready George?"

"Yes..."

"Don't worry I'll be with you the entire time. Now let's go"

We stepped out of the car and went to the front door. George took a deep breath and knocked. Soon the door opened revealing a short woman with light brown hair. She looked tired and weak. The she-wolf looked up at me then George. Her eyes filled with tears and she put her hands over her mouth.

"George. Are you really here?"

"I am mom. I really am"

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Hiiiii

How are you feeling today?

I got this done and I am so excited to write the next chapter. Hope you enjoyed this part! And I would like to thank you all for the votes and comments! I am really happy to see that you enjoy what I do! Until next time don't forget that you matter and that you are valid!

Love, Ocean

:]

1259 words