~9~

I woke up two hours later. George was still sleeping softly in my arms. I smiled at the sight of him cuddled up in my chest. We should wake up if George wants to go home.  I decided that a few more minutes won't hurt anyone. I hugged him some more. Before I stood up.

"Hey George. Wake up it's almost 1 pm."

"Come back to sleep. I'm tired."

"No George you have to wake up."

"Ok fine just give me a minute"

"I'll go take a shower. You better be up when I'm done."

I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My hair is a mess. I turned on the shower and stripped my clothes entering the  shower. The water was still cold. It refreshed me instantly. I washed my body and got out. When I was all done I opened the door realizing It wasn't locked. I walked into my room and saw that George was out of bed. He was in front of the mirror fixing his hair.

"Hey George. I'm done. Do you want to take a shower too?"

"No I took a bath this morning. Thank you. What are you doing today?"

"Nothing actually. I got an off day. What do you want to do?"

"I kinda want to go home. Can I go?"

"Of course you can. I'm not keeping you here. You can leave and come back whenever you want. Do you want to leave now? We can eat something before if you want."

"Some food sounds great actually. I'm a bit  hungry."

"Do you want some new clothes?"

"Yes if you don't mind"

I went to my walk in closet and signed for him to follow me.

"You can pick anything you want"

"Are you sure? I mean these are your clothes after all."

"Yeah I don't mind go pick" he went in and started looking around. I threw myself on the bed and got my phone out going to Sapnap's contact to message him.

Sapnap 🔥🔥🔥

Hey bro. Can you go and buy me a new phone? Il get it in like an hour.

Well hello to you too. Do you want anything else I'm at the mall with Karl.

Maybe some new clothes for George. I
think him and Karl are the same size.
Thx I'll pay you back.

I put my phone down and looked up. George was in front of me looking at me with puppy eyes.

"Can I get these?"

He showed me some black cargo pants and a black turtle neck.

"Of course you can. You can go change now if you want."

His face light up and he ran to the bathroom.  After five minutes he came out and posed in front of me. He was stunning.

"You look amazing." 

"Can we go get some food now? I'm starving."

"Yeah follow me."

We went to the elevator and I pushed the third button. We sat in silence. It was like a comfortable one so neither of us felt weird. Even though I know he's my soulmate I don't want to tell him anything. It would be better for him to find out first.