~16~

Sapnap lead my dad to the desk. He sat down and frowned. I was holding George's hand tight I don't want anything to happen to him. I felt a small tap on my shoulder and I snapped my head to the side. I relaxed a bit after I saw it was just George.

"Can you please let loose of my hand? It hurts"

"Oh yeah sorry hun. Just stay close. I want you to stay around me or Sapnap ok?"

"Ok"

Sap walked up to us. I tensed a bit and pulled George closer. He saw that and stepped back giving us space.

"Dream can you sit down please? I guarantee you that no one here will hurt George."

I growled and lead George to my seat at the head of the table. I sat down and he sat in my lap. I hugged his waist an brought him closer to me.

The tension in the room grew by the second. George put one of his hands over mine under the desk. He knew I was uncomfortable. All of my friends stayed awkwardly at the table. I took a deep breath which brought all the attention to me.

"Quackity, Phill and Drista can you walk outside for a sec? I need to talk to my parents in private. Karl can you lead them to the living room please? George you can leave too if you want I don't want you to feel pressured to stay here."

George shook his head and hugged me. He brought himself closer to my ear so just I can hear him.

"I want to be by your side right now. I want to know that you are safe."

My friends all left the room following Karl to the living room. When the door of the meeting room was closed my dad snapped at me.

"Why in hell did you chose this rogue Omega to be your mate? Out of any other powerful mates you could've chosen from. You'll have to find an Alpha to be your mate. You can't just stain the Elite blood with some lower class like that. You'll need strong pups that can handle being the next Alpha of this pack."

"Can you shut up and stop talking shit about my mate? He is more valuable than any other wolf I ever dated! You will never understand why did I chose him because you never looked after love in your life. Why do you think you and mom are fighting all the time? It's because you are not meant for each other that's why! I will never let go of George and that's because I love him! He is my soulmate and we are chosen by the Moon Goddess to be together! And I don't care about the Elite blood you are talking about. Just because I am an Elite Alpha that doesn't mean I will mate with some random Alpha so my pups will be strong! All I care about is to love my true mate as he is. I will never get any other mate even if I had to choose from a million wolfs. If you can't accept that me and George are mates than you should leave."

"How can you talk like that to your father? He was the one who raised you! He made you who you are now young man!"

"He raised me? He wasn't even there when I shifted for the first time! He was never there and neither were you! Me and Drista grew up with Phill and Kristen! You were always too busy to see that your pups are alone! You left us alone with a phone number in case of an emergency! And that number wasn't even your's in the first place! It was Phill's number!"

My parents stared at me in shock. George was hugging me tight. Sapnap stood behind me in case I lost control over myself. All this wasn't new to him. He was my best friend since we were 4. He always helped me with controlling my Elite Alpha. He was always there for me and Drista. He was our brother even if our blood was different.

"I don't want to see you anymore. Please leave now or I will."

They didn't even bothered to move so I stood up. George was staying behind me holding my hand. I was furious and tensed. He hugged my arm and looked in my eyes. Without any words I understood and relaxed a bit. He smiled up at me and I smiled back. I turned to leave but when I opened the big wooden door I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked back from the corner of my eye just to see if dad will do anything.

"If you leave through that door you can consider yourself cut out of this family!"

I looked up in front of me and saw George on the other side of the door smiling at me sweetly. I read in his eyes that he will be with me no matter what I chose. Without any other hesitation I stepped out of the meeting room. Sapnap followed behind me closing the door and leaving my parents alone.
He walked past me and peted my back.

"You did the right thing Dream. You can go rest I'll talk to the others."

"Thank you Sapnap. It means a lot."

"Anytime brother. Anytime.

Me and George went upstairs to my bedroom while Sapnap went to the living room where the others were. When the doors of the elevator closed George turned and looked up at me.

"You were so brave standing up in front of your parents."

"Thank you for being there for me"

"I will always be there for you no matter what cost I'll have to pay"

George buried his head in my chest as I gently rubbed his back. Silence took over us for a while until he lifted his head again and I looked down at him.

"Did you mean what you said about me back there?"

"Of course I did George. I do love you and I will never leave you for some powerful Alpha or anyone else. I am glad that you are my true mate and I will never change anything about you.

The elevator arrived at the last floor and the metal doors opened. We stepped out in the hallway and walked to my room. I sat criss cross on the bed and I zoned out. All the memories of my childhood appeared in front of my eyes. All the times when I had nightmares and ran to my parents to find the empty cold bed. All the times when I was sick and all I needed was a hug from my mom but she was never there. All the times I got in trouble because I couldn't control myself. I felt a tear roll down my check followed by another and then another. Soon countless tears started pouring down my cheeks. I felt arms warp around me and I looked down to see George smiling at me.

"It's ok Dream. Let it all out. I'm here for you. You are safe."

I lowered my head on his shoulder as I cried some more. He rubbed my back as he hummed a simple song. I was feeling better. This was all I needed.

"I'm sorry for being such a crybaby."

"No Dream you are bot a crybaby. You are my mate and it's ok to cry sometimes. I will always be there whenever you need to let out your emotions. I love you Dream."

"I love you too George."

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Hiiii

How are you feeling today?

Hope you liked this part. And don't forget that you matter. Feel free to dm me if you need to talk to someone.

Love, Ocean

:]

1318 words