~24~

"I... I am ready. If you are with me I am ready to go through anything."

"I could never leave you. I love you George. I love you more than anything in this world."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to call Niki back. I sat back down next to George and she sat at her desk.

"I don't want to rush you so you can tell me what decision you take when you feel ready. The test is almost done and we will find out soon enough. If you have any questions feel free to ask."

"Am.. am I good enough to be pregnant?"

"George as much as I know from your blood tests from before you are perfectly healthy. If you are pregnant the pups will have small chances to be born sick. I will do every check up that it's needed to make sure they will be healthy. The pups that have genes from an Elite Alpha and an Omega are most likely to be healthy. Don't worry George it's all good"

*Time skip to a few hours later*

I was at my desk doing some paperwork and George was on my lap sleeping peacefully. I saw my phone ringing on the desk. I put it on silent earlier so it doesn't wake up George. I picked it up and saw that on the caller ID. It was Niki so I answered.

"Hello"

"Hi Dream. The test results came in. Can you two come to my office please?"

"See you there."

I hung up the phone and put it on the desk. Her voice was neutral. It is hard to say that she is happy or sad. I looked at my mate sleeping in my arms. I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Georgie~ Wake up darling. The test results came back. We have to go to Niki's office."

"Mmm... Why..."

"Don't you want to find out if we are gonna be parents?"

He looked up at me with sleepy eyes. I smiled and gave him a kiss. I stood up and took him in my arms. He warped his legs around me and put his head on my shoulder buring his little face into my neck.

"No George. You have to wake up darling. I'll put you down now."

I unwarped his legs and put him down. He looked up at me with a disappointed look. I smiled at him and took his little and soft hand in mine. We walked to Niki's office and I knocked at the door. She let us in oppening the door and offering us a seat. We sat on the chairs in front of her. Niki's face was neutral. Not even a hint of emotion. She took a letter from her left and gave it to us.

"This are the test results. I don't know what is on that letter since you are the first to know."

I looked at her nervously and she gave me a small encouraging smile. My thoughts got louder and louder yelling at me to get that letter faster and end this long waiting.

"Thank you Niki"

We took the folded paper and and ripped the seal. My heart was pounding in my chest. I took the letter and held it in front of us. My eyes rolled over every word searching for the answer we were waiting for. The result of the test. My eyes stopped as the black letters came to an end. I couldn't believe it. It can't be real. Right? I looked at George he was staring at the paper with wide eyes. His pale skin went white and his hands started shaking. He slowly turned his head and looked up at me. His lips were purple and a tear rolled down his soft cheek. I took him in my arms. Little sobbs got out muffled and drowned by sadness. My eyes watered and small droplets of salty water slide down my face hitting the floor.

'I...I am so sorry Dream. Because of me we can't be parents.'

'Hey don't talk like that. This is not your fault. Ok? We will be parents eventually. Right Niki?'

'Maybe you had the misfortune for that day to be a non-fertile one. In one of these days there is a small chance to get pregnant. Don't worry yourself too early. You are a young beautiful couple and I am sure that when the time comes you will be the best parents.'

'Thank you Niki. We appreciate it.'

I took George into my arms. He was still sobbing and his distress scent just made me go mad at anything around us. I sat up and left Niki's office. I carried my crying mate up to our bedroom. As I was getting closer to the bed his sobbs died down. His red puffy eyes closed and he fell asleep the moment I got next to him. I cuddled him closer to me and rested my chin on his soft brown hair. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. It was still too early to sleep but I was too tired emotionally to even care about that. I let myself drift off to sleep to let the emotions sink in the deep of the ocean. I hugged George even closer. We need each other now.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Hiiiii

I am not dead! Sorry I just disappeared like this. All the shit that could happen came over me all over again and I needed a break to focus on getting better. I will try my best to not forget about this story again. I will see you when I see you and I hope you are doing ok! And just a reminder that you are valid and that you matter!

Love, Ocean

:]

1024 words