~22~

~George's pov~

I slowly opened my eyes and smiled. A warm hand was warped around my waist. I looked up and saw my blonde smiling down at me. I was on his chest. It was so comfortable and warm. It made me want to never move from this position. I put my head back down on Dream's chest and closed my eyes. I felt a hand brush through my brown curly hair.

"Come on Georgie. Wake up darling."

I murmured a 'no' and berried my face into the duvet.

"Why not?"

"Cause thanks to you I can't feel my legs. Now shut up and let me sleep."

"If I carry you out of bed will you wake up?"

"Don't you dare do tha-"

I didn't even finish my muffled comment as I felt the fluffy blanket fall off me. I tried to get it back but Dream took me in his arms carrying me away from the bed.

"Whyyy? I wanted to stay some more... You are no fun."

"What will make you forgive me?"

"..mm dunno"

"Do you want a kiss?"

I nodded my head and mumbled a 'mhm'. Dream threw up in the air and caught me. I warped my arms and legs around him and stared at him. He smirked and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I whined and made him give me a small kiss on the lips. I blushed and hid my face in the crock of his neck.

"What do you want to do now love?"

"Can we just cuddle now?"

"As you wish."

Dream put me down laying down next to me. We cuddled close. I listened to his heartbeat and let myself relax as I inhaled the fresh scent of minty ice. It was all I needed. I could stay like this forever.

"George? Can I think we need to talk about last night."

I looked up at him. I was concerned. Did I do something to make him uncomfortable? Did I upset him? My thoughts were flying through my head and all I could do is stare at him as I got lost with the questions in my head. After what felt like hours Dream finally spoke up.

"It's about the... I don't know how to ask this. Are you sure you are ready to have pups George? I just want you to know that whatever answer you give me I will support you and I will stay with you no matter what."

"I..."

"Take your time love. This is an important decision."

Silence filled the room for minutes in a row. You can feel the tension between us. My brain was a list of pro and cons. Dream was stroking my back. He kept me close to his chest. I looked up at his face and I saw his closed eyes. His face was buried in my hair. I took a deep breath and stood up. I hugged my knees to ma chest in front of him and he sat up and gave me a reasoning smile.

"George I think we should talk to Niki first. She will explain how it works and it will be easier to take a decision."

Dream hugged me close and picked me up. I warped my legs around him and he went to our closet. After we changed into new clothes he carried me to the elevator. We went down to the first floor and he took me to the kitchen first and sat me down on a chair.

"What do you want to eat?"

"I don't know. What do you want?"

"Scrambled eggs?"

"Yeah sure."

I sat my head on the counter and listen as Dream made the food. I went to the couch and sat down hugging a small pillows at .y chest. All I could think about was how will it feel to be pregnant. Am I ready to have a small pup? Will it even be just one? It think talking with Niki is the best thing. I was lost in my thoughts again until someone's voice brought me back to reality. I looked besides me and saw a Beta sitting down on the other couch.

"Hi"

"H..hello"

"Are you new around here? I haven't seen you before."

"Oh.. I-I'm.."

"Hi Bad!"

Dream yelled from the kitchen and the Beta... Well... Bad stood up and walked towards where Dream was.

~Pov change Dream~

I saw Bad waking up to me with a big smile. I turned around and looked at him.

"Dream! How are you?"

"I'm good. Just making some breakfast. Want some?"

"Nah thx."

"What are you up to?"

"Ah me? You know.. just hanging out with Skeppy. By the way do you happen to know who is that new wolf on the couch?"

I looked toward the living room and saw George hugging the life out of a green pillow. I smiled and turned to Bad.

"Ah you mean George? He is my mate."

"Mate!? Since when do you have a mate? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well... I..I don't know I just..."

"Doesn't matter. Now can I tell Skeppy about this?"

"Yeah sure. Do you want me to introduce you both to him or?"

"Yes that will be great. Skeppy will be here in five so I'll just wait here."

I went back to the food I was making and turned off the stove. Skeppy walked into the kitchen and jumped on Bad. He screamed quietly and got Skeppy off of him. Bad glared at him.

"I told you to stop jumping on me like that!"

"You suck"

"Skeppy! Language!"

"Ok you two. Calm down. Come on you said you want to know my mate."

"Wait what mate-"

I walked into the living room with Bad dragging Skeppy along. I looked at the couch and saw George still hugging that pillow. He was staring at the floor.

"Hi George. Are you ok?"

"Hm? Oh yeah. I'm fine sorry."

"These are Skeppy and Bad."

"Hello I'm Badboyhalo but call me bad. I am so excited to finally meet you. I mean who wouldn't be? You are the person Dream avoided all relationships for."

"Hi I'm George it's nice to meet you."

"By the way that over there is my mate Skeppy. He isn't that talkative at first but don't worry he'll warm up to you at some point."

"Ok I'll go back to the kitchen. The food is almost ready."

George smiled at me and I gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

"We have to go too unfortunately but I would love to hang out with you sometime George. Maybe we can go with Karl. He's another Omega like you and he's very sweet."

"Yeah that would be great. I already know Karl actually."

"Ok see you soon bye!"

"Bye"

I walked back into the kitchen and put the omelette and the bacon on two plates. I took the toast and got some butter on it. I looked in the fridge and checked on my surprise for George. It was looking good so I got it out. I walked back to George and found him still staring at the floor with the pillow hugged at his chest. I sat down next to him and gave him a concerned look.

"Are you ok George? Be honest with me. What is in your mind?"

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Hiiii

I am back with this chapter! By the way I will probably have to make a schedule for when I will post because now I have school but don't worry I won't give up on this book. Hope you liked this chapter and don't forget that you matter and you are valid!

Love, Ocean

:]

1300 words