~15~

George's heat ended but sadly I couldn't spend more time with him. I had to go back in the pack the day after it ended. Now it's been a week since I last saw him. I really hoped he will come and visit me but I guess he needs some time to process what happened. My mark started hurting recently and I think I know why. I mean it's kinda obvious why. All my brain can think about is George and our bond.

 I often find myself lousing control to my Alpha. Every time it happens no one dears to stay near me besides Sapnap. He told the other wolfs to leave me alone when it happens so I don't hurt them by accident.  All I know from him is that I shift into my full form and run to the west border. No one can keep up with me so they put some extra wolfs in that direction just to know where I am. Sometimes I feel ashamed of me for lousing control so easily. 

Today I had a family meeting. There will be my parents, my younger sister and some old friends of mine. They will stay here in the pack house for the up coming week. I had to be in the meeting room at 12:30 so I can greet them. I haven't seen them in like two months. I've been so busy with the new part of the pack that I had to move in the pack house there.

It was 12:13 now so I had time to change in a formal outfit. You'd think that I could be more comfy with family around but that can only be a dream of mine. My parents would scold me for wearing such casual clothes around important people like them. Lucky me my sister isn't like them. 

She is exactly the opposite of them actually. She hates wearing clothes that would make her fit in with the rest of the people in the room. When we were younger she would paint her white dresses mom bought for her to wear at dinner. We always dreamed of being away from their ideas of perfect so that's how the names Dream and Drista came up. Not many people know our real names besides family and close friends. 

When I was done fixing my button up shirt I left the room and speed walked my way to the meeting room. When I got there Sapnap was at the door probably waiting for me. 

"Hi Sap"

"Come in and sit down already. Your parents should be here any second now."

I went in and sat down at the head of the long table. Sapnap Sat at my right with Karl besides him. The door opened and my parents entered followed by Drista. I stood up to greet them. 

"Hello mother, father. Hi Drista."

"Hello son"

My parents sat at my left and Drista sat next to Karl. She always liked to stay with Sap and Karl than our family but I don't blame her. There was a knock at the door before it opened. Quackity, Bad, Skeppy and Phill entered the room. They greeted each other and sat down.

"I would like to start by saying welcome to everyone here. I am glad to see you here"

"You could of visit us all but you just didn't have the time for your family."

"As I said mom I am verry happy to see you"

Every time my parents were in a room the air was so filled with tension that you could cut it with a knife. They just didn't get the hint that everyone is uncomfortable with them acting like this. Or maybe they just liked being superior. My dad and mom were both Alphas so their ego was just over the edge. Sometimes even I get intimidated by them and I am an Elite Alpha. The talk went slow and awkward. The only people in the room that seemed to act normal were Drista and Quackity. They were clearly talking about something else since they were laughing from time to time. I was glad Drista wasn't dragged in this forced life like me. 

"Son you have to find a mate already. You have to stop dreaming about your stupid soulmate and accept that it doesn't exist. You have to grow out of this fairy tale. It's not real"

My blood started boiling at my dad's words. I wanted to scream at him that it's not true and to shut up already but Sapnap stopped me from doing so. I got this conversation countless times with them and the last thing I want is to start it again. 

"Hey Mark. What were you saying about your new investment?"

I smiled at Phill. He knew how annoyed I get when my parents talk about this. He nodded at me giving me a warm smile. I put my head in my hands and tried to calm down. I took a deep breath to help me calm my nerves. Suddenly I lost control. A smell in the air made my Alpha go crazy. 

My eyes went full gold and my fangs sharpened. I jumped up from my seat and started sniffing the air. When I felt the scent again I shifted into my full form and ran out of the room ignoring the yelling behind me to come back from Sapnap and my parents. I didn't care. All I knew was that I had to go after that smell as fast as I could. I ran down the stairs. Better said I jumped down the stairs and got to the first floor. I sniffed the air again. I started running towards the west border. All the wolfs looked at me horrified. I never ran faster than this. I couldn't stop even for a second. 

I ran so fast that Ponk didn't even realized what happened. I crossed the forest at the same fast speed. The scent was stronger and stronger. I stopped and looked around. Behind a tree was a small wolf looking shocked at me. I immediately recognized my mate. I ran to his side and looked into his eyes. His glance softened as he looked in my gold eyes. He touched his nose to mine brushing his head around my neck. My eyes went back to their usual normal green. George looked into my eyes and started wagging his tail slowly. I sat down and he brushed his head around my scent gland. He gave me a knowing look and sat next to me. 

We heard other wolfs approaching. I stood up and moved George behind me. I started growling and showing my fangs. Soon enough they arrived in front of us. My dad, Sapnap and Ponk were in their wolf forms staring at us. I let out an even deeper warning growl. My dad started growling at us but I didn't care I would fight them all if I had to. I couldn't use my pheromones to control them cause it will affect George and Omegas are verry vulnerable and can harm them. Dad started walking closer to us making me growl even deeper. I was ready to jump on him when Sapnap and Ponk jumped between us. They started growling at dad signaling to him to calm down.

He stepped backwards and stopped growling. Sapnap and Ponk walked aside to give me and George space. They all shifted to their half forms. leaving me and George still in our wolf forms.  When we felt safe we shifted too. George was still behind me hiding. 

"What do you want?"

"Dream calm down we wont hurt you or George. Trust me."

"Would you explain this son? Who the hell is that?"

"This is my mate! Don't you dare disrespect him."

"You can't speak to me like that boy!"

"I don't care about how you like to be talked to! You will not lay a paw on my mate!"

"Ok everyone. Calm down. No one hurts anyone here. Let's go back to the pack house to talk about this. Ok?"

We all headed to the pack house and went back to the meeting room where my mom, sister and my friends were waiting. I will protect George and I don't care what it takes.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Hiiii

How are you? Hope you liked this chapter. The song I put there was my obsession when I wrote this chapter. You can listen to it and tell me what you think. I'll see you tomorrow and don't forget to stay safe!

Love, Ocean

:]

1416 words