~10~

"Ok. Before we leave I have something for you.""

George looked at me with a puzzled look. I smiled like a small child on Christmas day. I went over to the couch where Sapnap put the bags that were for me. George followed me as we sat down. 

"What do you mean by you have something for me?"

I reached into a white paper bag and got a small box. I handed it to George.

"This is for you. You'll need a phone if you ever want to call me. It already has Sapnap's, Karl's and my phone number."

"Dream. You didn't need to get me a phone."

"I also got you some clothes. I think they will fit you. All these bags are for you. Now you don't need to wear my clothes."

"I... Thank you Dream. I don't know what to say."

"You don't have yo say anything. You deserve these gifts"

As the last word left my mouth. George warped his arms around me. I hugged him back and we stayed like that for five minutes. 

"Can I leave some clothes here for when I visit?"

"Of course. you can look at them and I'll have someone carry them to your room."

George looked through the pile of options and chose some to get with him at home ant the rest will be here waiting for him. 

"Are you ready to go home now?"

"Yes."

We got out of the pack house and to the border shifting into our wolf form to run faster. (dont ask how are they carrying the bags I have no idea) When we got to the limit we stopped so I can speak to the guards. I shifted to my half form and walked up to the head guard.

"Hello Ponk. How are you?"

"I'm good. What about you? I haven't seen you in like two days. Are you going somewhere?"

"Yes actually. And sorry for not stopping by sooner I had something to do. Btw I want you to meet George."

"Hello."

"Hi I'm Ponk"

"George is the only rogue that is allowed in the pack. I want you to inform the others to let him in whenever. We have to go now."

"Ok bye Dream. Have a good run"

"Thank you bye"

I turned to George and we shifted back to our full form. I nodded my head towards the woods signaling for him to lead the way. George started running in front of me looking back now and than to see if I'm still behind him. I ran a bit faster so I can get besides him. 

Soon enough George stopped in front of a house. It was beautiful. It was well built. Than I remembered that George made it all alone. He had to work hard for himself just because he was an Omega. I looked at him with wide eyes. I shifted in my half form and so did he.

"Welcome to my house. I know it's not that big but it is perfect for me."

"So you tell me that you did this all by yourself? This is so sick. It looks amazing."

"You think so?"

"Of course"

"Thank you. Lets get inside now." 

We got in and he showed me the bedroom and the kitchen. The house was small and cozy. It felt like a home. It also had the best smell I have ever felt. It was George's scent. It was stronger here since he lived here for two years already. 

"Do you want some tea? I got lots of types."

"Yeah. I would love some."

I walked over to him and looked at all the flavours. I chouse some green tea. it was my favorite. George made two cups of tea and we went outside to stay at the small table in the flower garden. It seems like George knows a lot about plants and flowers. 

"How did you manage to do all of this?"

"Well it really helped me that mom taught me about all the plants that are found in the wild and how to grow them before I had to leave. All I have here is because of her. I think I got my independence from her. She always had to do all the things alone since she was an Omega. She taught me and my sisters how to survive on our own without any help. I miss them so much. All I want is to see them again. Do you think she'll be proud of me?"

"I know she is proud of you. She sounds like a strong woman and she will be proud to see how far you got. I know that because I am proud of you. You worked hard and showed the world that you are strong"

I stood up and walked up to him. I warped my arms around him to show him that he's not alone anymore. I will stay with George until the end of my life even if we are just friends or anything else.

As we stayed in our warm hug a rain drop fell on my nose. Soon that one drop turned into rain. We started to run to the house. We were laughing as our hair and clothes started to get wet. I closed the door behind me and looked at George still giggling at each other. Our moods changed suddenly as we heard a thunder. This wasn't a simple rain after all. It was a storm.

George started trembling in fear. I rushed to his side and he hugged me tightly. I warped my arms around him and he put his head on my chest. 

"I hate storms."

"Do you want to lay down?"

George nodded his head that was still close to my chest. He didn't gave any sign that he'll let go so I picked him up and walked over to the bed. I sat Him down an I climbed on next to him. We cuddled close as I heard small snores coming from the Omega. I loved to stay near him It made mu inner wolf happy and I think he likes it too. I closed my eyes and gave in to the tiredness. My body relaxed next to George as sleep took over me.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Hiii

This was the tenth chapter of this book. Hope you liked it. Thank you so much for all the support. It makes me happy to see that you like my work.

Love, Ocean

:] 

1048 words