~29~Home sweet home?

"George! Are you really here?"

"I am mom! I really am!"

George hugged his mom and they both fell to their knees. Tears formed in both of their eyes slowly falling from their cheeks. I felt my eyes water too. I wiped them carefully.

"Oh my goddess! You are alive! All the guards told me you're dead! Ah my boy! My lovely boy you are safe!"

"I am mother! I missed you!"

"Mom? Who is at the- NO! This can't be true! Ella come here right now!"

"What happened-? George!?"

He lifted his head looking over his mother's shoulder. As soon as they made eye contact the two girls ran and kneeled in front of them joining the hug. All of them were crying in that hug. I was so happy to see them reunited that I couldn't stop the small happy tears from falling. I felt a hand pulling on my pants. I looked down and saw George looking at me gesturing me to crouch down. I did just tat but before I could do anything else I got pulled into the hug. We all stayed in the hug just trying to calm down the sobs. After some time the hug ended and we stood up. We all walked back into the house and sat down in the living room.

"Mom, Ella, Ava this is my mate Dream"

"Hello It's nice to finally meet you. George told me a lot about you all."

"Hello to you too. George can we have a word please?"

George looked at me and I smiled. He stood up and went after his mother and sisters in the kitchen. I stood nervously in on the couch. I started fidgeting with my fingers. My mind was soon filled with intrusive thoughts 'Is George's mom gonna force him to leave me?' 'Did i made her uncomfortable?' 'Do they hate me?' 'Are they gonna kick me out?'

~Pov change George~

I stood up and followed my mom and sisters. We arrived in the kitchen and Ella closed the door behind me locking it. I started feeling nervous. 'Why are they locking the door?' 'Are they mad?' 'Did I do something wrong?'

"George I want you to tell me the truth. Is Dream forcing you to be his mate?"

"What? No! Of course not! Why would you think that!?"

"George his an Elite Alpha. He can manipulate you."

"He doesn't do that! I am his mate because I love him! Dream is my soulmate!"

"Oh George... You poor thing. He really convinced you that didn't he?"

"No mom! It's the truth! Why can't you believe me?"

"Because he's an Elite Alpha, George! He can manipulate you without you knowing! His scent alone can do that!"

"Then how come I am still in love with him when I'm not with him? He let's me go to my house outside his pack for weeks and I still want to be with him. I don't feel his scent at all at my house and I still want him back mom! Why do you think he doesn't use his scent to control others when I'm around and he's always asking me to leave so he can do it? And even then, he doesn't even use it to control wolfs to do what he wants! He only does that to stop fights!"

"I am sorry George. I just wanted to make sure you are treated right. I don't want you to feel forced in anything you don't want. I won't tell you what to do. I just hope you will forgive me."

I took a deep breath and stepped closer to my mom. I warped my arms around her and relaxed.

"It's ok mom. You only wanted to make sure. I forgive you. I'm sorry I yelled at you. I love you mom."

"I love you too, George. Let's go back now."

We parted from the hug and my sisters gave me an apologetic look. I hugged them too whispering 'it's ok' We left the room and went back to the living room. I sat back down next to Dream and took his hands in mine. He looked nervous. I took him in a hug and whispered in his ear 'Don't worry. It was nothing' I felt Dream relax in the hug. He nuzzled my neck and I leaned into the soft touch. I sat back on the couch and looked at my mom. She was smiling at me.

"So Dream. Tell me about yourself."

"Well as you already noticed I am an Elite Alpha but I don't like using my scent to control people. I am the leader of the Extended North Claws pack. I hope we'll get along well."

"I think we will"

"Mom? Can I ask you something?"

"Yes of course. Anything"

"Is...um... Where is dad?"

As soon as those words left my mouth her face dropped. She frantically searched something. She grabbed her phone and her eyes filled with horror.

"Mom are you ok?"

"George you need to leave! NOW! Before he comes-"

'BANG'

The door slammed open and soon I felt the scent I've been hating for years. It was rotten with anger and I felt like I will throw up. Soon heavy footsteps approached us. I looked into that direction and saw the person I hoped to never see again. He slammed the door shut and yelled full of anger.

"YOU BITCH! WHO DID YOU BROUGHT HERE!? COME HERE RIGHT NOW!"

He entered the living room and looked directly at me with fire burning in his eyes from all the anger and hatred. He started walking straight towards me. He raised his hand getting closer and closer to me. I closed my eyes expecting a hard slap over my cheek. I waited for the aching pain but it didn't happened. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up. My eyes widened at the sight. Dream was standing in front of me with his left cheek red fuming with anger. My eyes watered instantly. Dream took that hard slap for me.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING BOY? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I COULD KILL YOU AT ANYTIME I WANT"

"Open your eyes before you talk. Who do you think you are to slap my mate?"

"George!? You chouse this peace of shit? HA! You make me laugh! Now get out of my way I have to teach my son a lesson he should've known by now!"

"I say you calm down and get away from him."

"I warn you boy get out of my way or I will get rid of you myself"

"Then try your best. I'm not moving"

He raised his hand clenching it into a fist. I wanted to stand up and protect Dream but couldn't move. I closed my eyes. I can't see this happening. A crack sounded in the quiet room and a pained whine. Hot tears spilled from my eyes. I Opened my eyes and saw it all. My dad on his knees with anger filled tears in his eyes holding his right hand in pain. Dream was holding his fist in his big hand bending it in an unnormal position. He let go of his fist letting my dad take his injured arm away.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? YOU BROKE MY ARM!"

"I told you you should open your eyes and calm down"

Dream had a relaxed voice not even a hint of fear or hesitation the entire time. His eyes let no emotion to read. Nothing! He turned around and Looked down at me. This time he had a love filled expression on his face. From the corner of my eye I saw a figure raising behind Dream. My eyes widened. I stood up instantly.

"DREAM! WATCH OUT!"

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Hiiii

How are you?

This is the end of this chapter! Hope you like it! Btw if you ever wonder what happens in the next chapter I am in the same boat! I have no idea what I wright I just get ideas as I do it. Anyway thank yo so much for all the votes, reads and comments! Until next time don't forget that you are valid and that you matter!

Love, Ocean

:]

1392 words