~19~

Two weeks flew by. Me and George stayed at the pack house most of the time. I convinced him to go back to the Omega zone with Karl again and this time it went better.

Even though George has his own room here he still sleeps with me. I have to admit that I love the feeling of cuddling with him every night. It feels so right.

Today I planned to take George on a date. I have all sorted out. The last thing I have to do is to ask him. Right now I was reading some paperwork or at least I pretend to do so. All I can think of is how to ask George about the date. I think I might have an idea.

"Hey, George. Do you want to go in the garden for a walk? "

"Hm? Ah yeah sure. "

I stood up and walked towards the couch he was laying on. I held out my hand for him to take it. He interlocked our fingers as he stood up. I raised his hand to my lips and gave him a sweet kiss on the back of it. His cheeks had a tint of pink to his normal pale skin.

"Come on my love. "

We walked to the door that lead to the  big garden. I opened for him and he gave me a smile. He looked around admiring the plants around us. I walked behind him and leaned down closer to his ear.

"Do you like it George? "

"Yes. I love it! This place I so beautiful ." 

"I'm glad you like it George. I saw your garden at your house and all I could think about was to bring you here. I know you like flowers " 

"How many species do you have here? "

"Well last time I checked there were 43 including the ones outside at the lake. "

"This is so cool. I love it. Thank you "

 George hugged me tightly and gave me a genuine smile. Just by his eyes you can tell he was happy. I hugged him back taking him in my arms and spinning him around. he tighten his arms around me and dug his nails in my back.

"Dream! Put me down! You'll drop me! "

"I would never do that. " 

I put him down and looked at him with a ' I told you ' look.

"Oh shut up "

"I didn't say a word " 

George rolled his eyes and walked towards the door. He had his arms crossed and was walking away from me with his back turned.

"Where are you going? "

He didn't respond and just continued to walk away. I started following him and when he noticed he walked faster.

"Hey George where are you going? "

he turned around and walked backwards while looking at me. He giggled and stuck his tongue out. Than he turned back and started running away from me.

"You can't catch me! Ha ha! " 

"We'll see about that. "

I started running after him as we giggled. Soon enough I was right behind him. I caught him and embraced my arms around him. 

"I told you! "

"This is not fair! "

"Yes it is! You had a head start "

"It still isn't! You are an Elite Alpha! You can run faster than anyone here! "

"I can't do anything about your taste in mates! "

"Yeah but you can't deny that my taste in mates got me a hot one. "

"You got some confidence ha? "

"Maybe "

"let's see how much of it do you have "

"Wha... "

He didn't get to finish the sentence as I picked him up by the waist. He warped his legs around me as I started to walk around with him. He relaxed in my arms and put his head on my shoulder. I carried him outside and sat down on a flower field near the pack house. I sat down with him in my lap. He looked at me and a small blush was on his cheeks. we stared at each other for a bit. I let myself get lost in his chocolate eyes. All the stripes in his eyes made it look like small rivers with gold flowing at the surface were crossing a chocolate desert. 

" Will you stay with me forever? "

"I will love you until the end of the world! "

"Will you promise that with a ring? "

"I would promise that with whatever and whenever you want Dream I love you! "

I reached into my pocket and got a small velvet box. He looked at me intensively. I opened it revealing two band rings. One of them had blue diamonds and the other one had green ones. On the inside it was engraved with our initials and the date first of November representing the day we met. George looked back up at me and I saw little tears in his eyes.

 George looked back up at me and I saw little tears in his eyes

"George Henry Davidson. I promise with this ring to love you and stay with you even in the darkest moments of our life. I promise to cherish you and protect you with all cost. You are and will be the love of my life forever. I promise to hear you out for every decision we make and to forgive you out of the love I carry in my heart for you. I love you George."

He put my ring on my finger and kissed my hand letting the tears fall onto my hand. I raised my hand and wiped his cheek. he smiled lovely at me and leaned into my touch.

"Clay Jones. I promise with this ring to love you forever. I promise to always be there for you to live together all the emotions we will experience. I promise to cry and laugh with you at any second of my life. I promise to raise you up when you feel like you can't stand above the the surface. I promise to pay my life over your happiness. I love you Clay. "

I put the ring with blue diamonds on his finger and kissed his hand. My eyes let go of the tears filled with emotion. George put his hand on my cheek and wiped it as we leaned into a loving kiss. The kiss was filled with love and passion. All our emotions radiated around us. It felt like the time stopped in place.  It felt like we were the only wolfs in the world. we pulled out after what felt like an eternity of our sweet love. We locked eyes as we breathed heavily. In one breath our words came out at the same time. Three simple words that mean the word to us.

" I love you "

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Hiiii

How are you?

I finally got this chapter done. Hope you enjoy it! Take care and don't forget that you are valid!

Love, Ocean

:]

1153 words