~32~Together forever

"We are back in our pack George. You are safe. You're with me. I'll call Niki to tell her that you woke up"

"Dream... I..love you"

"Ah George I love you too. Don't scare me like that ever again!"

"Promise"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days passed and George got better. Niki let him leave yesterday and he was so happy. I stopped in front of our bedroom door and opened it slowly I knew George was inside sleeping. I entered the room and looked at the bed to find it empty. It felt like a déjà vu from the first time we met. I looked around the room but he wasn't anywhere. I waked to the bathroom door and heard the shower running. I smiled in relief and sat down on the bed. I waited for a bit and then the bathroom door opened revealing the small brunette with a towel around his waist drying his hair with another one. I took a photo with my phone but I forgot the flash on. George suddenly stopped and looked at me. His cheeks went red and he looked away. I mentally slapped my forehead. 

"Why are you taking photos of me?"

"Well you're supposed to take photos of beautiful things. You know? So way wouldn't I?

"Oh shut up!"

George went to the walk in closet and took some clothes. He went back in the bathroom and changed. I took my phone and started scrolling trough Twitter. Soon I felt the other half of the bed move. I turned my head and saw George in one of my hoodies and some sweatpants. He cuddled next to me and looked up at me. 

"Can we talk please?"

"Sure. What happened?"

"No nothing bad happened. I was thinking and... I think I'm ready to accept my role as your Lunis."

"Oh George I'm glad you are ready. It's a big step but don't worry I'll always be by your side."

"Thank you Dream. I love you"

"I love you too George"

~Time skip to a few hours later~

Me and George entered the meeting room an sat down. I arranged a meeting with all our friends so we can tell them the good news. We sat down at the end of the big table and waited for everyone to get here. Soon almost all the seats were occupied besides two. I sighed quietly. Those were for my parents. I looked over and saw my sister smiling at me. At least she is still with me. I took a deep breath and looked at George. He gave me an apologetic look and took my hand in his. I nodded and we stood up.

"Since we are all here now, me and George would want to make an announcement. We are ready to hold the moon ceremony."

"Congratulations! We are so happy for you two!"

"The next full moon will be in 3 days! We'll help you get all ready."

"Thank you! That was all we wanted to tell you. Do you have any questions or suggestions?"

"Where will it be held? Can I help with the decorations?"

"We thought about the garden next to the pack house and yes Karl you can help."

A few more questions and answers echoed in the meeting room but soon silence filled it and we dismissed the meeting letting everyone leave. I stood up and took George's hand in mine I pulled him closer and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He giggled and blushed a bit as he hid his face in my chest. 

"I love you Dream."

"I love you too darling"

~Time skip to the day of the ceremony~