~20~

~Pov change George~

I couldn't believe me and Dream did this. This promise rings mean the world to me. His words are replaying in my head even now and it's been three days already. I feel like five minutes ago we were in the flower field looking in each other's eyes. Ever since then I stayed by Dream's side no matter what work he had to do. It just felt right to do so. I felt safe around him and I don't think he minds my presence. 

Every time we are holding hands he would rub his thumb over the back of my hand. When he was in his office getting some paperwork done he would pet his lap for me to stay or he would bring a second chair for me to stay verry close to him. From time to time he would give me a kiss or a flirtish comment. 

Right now we are in his office. I stayed next to him for a while but I got a bit tired so I went over to the black couch. I was looking on my phone with an earbud in my left ear. I loved music. Every time I listen to a song I like I feel like I'm in another world. I often day dream with the lyrics imagining me and Dream dancing along. 

"Are you lost in your fantasy again? "

I raised my head and looked at Dream. He was smirking at me. I secretly loved that smug look on his face but I would never admit that to him. He would rub it in my face everyday just to annoy me. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You know it's true so don't stick your tongue at me "

"Make me "

"O yeah? Get here!"

He stood up from his chair and jumped on the couch right over me. He took my hands in his left hand and pinned them over my head holding just tight enough to not hurt me. His right hand lifted my chin so he can see my entire face. His eyes were staring into mine as the corners of his mouth raised into yet another smirk.

"Are you gonna keep your tongue in your mouth or do you need me to put it in it's place?"

I stuck my tongue out and spit out a loud 'NO'

"Verry well. I guess you need some discipline"

He smacked his lips onto mine and I kissed back immediately. I loved it when he would 'teach me a lesson' He licked my bottom lip demanding access. I denied it and kept my lips pressed together. Then I felt a sharp pain in my lip that made me moan. He tricked me. He bit my lip to make me open my mouth. I felt his tongue wander over mine as our kiss become more heated. He cupped my face into his free hand. He sucked on my lip which made me moan. Our tongues danced together until I ran out of air. I pulled out and looked into his deep gree... well yellow eyes. 

"Did you learned your lesson?"

I slowly nodded. My eyes never leaving his. 

"Will you keep that tongue of yours in your mouth?"

"I.. I'll try"

"Don't worry. I'll make sure you'll do it."

He smirked at me and let go of my hands as he stood up leaving me a blushing mess. Dream went back to his work like nothing happened while his mate was shocked. I sit up from the couch and looked at him. He was ignoring me completely. No worries Dream two can play this game. I crawled off the couch and sneaked under his long desk full of papers. I unbuttoned his shirt and slid my cold hands under it. I touched his abdomen and made him shiver. He looked down at me and I smirked. I knew Sapnap will be here in any moment since he had some reports for Dream. The door flung open as I anticipated. 

"Ay mamas! Wait where is George?"

I pinched his thigh and brought my finger to my lips. I winked at him and he looked back up.

"He's in our room sleeping."

"That's weird he's always sleeping here on the couch. Whatever here is the report you asked for. I need to go now"

The door slammed closed signaling that Sapnap left. This was my time. I continued to rub my hand over Dream's hot skin. The heat difference made him shiver. I smirked as I moved my hand lower and lower. I rubbed my hand over his crouch and made him gasp. He looked down at me with demanding eyes. 

"George"

I kept going making the contact more and more unbearable for him. I said nothing and just smirked at him. He was getting hard because of me. I knew exactly what I was doing. 

"George stop it.."

"And why would I do that?"

"Mh.. You know exactly why"

"Fine I'll stop"

I took my hand off him and crawled out from under his desk. I sat back on the couch and put my earbuds in ignoring him and I soon drifted off to sleep. I don't know for how much I slept but I woke up In Dream's arms. He was carrying me somewhere. It seemed dark so I guess it was our bedroom. He opened a door and put me in the familiar bed. He hopped in next to me and cuddled me close. I kissed his neck and licked the mate mark on his scent gland. He looked down at me and I gave him puppy pleading eyes. 

"Georgie.."

"Please Dream I want us to be fully mates. I want to have a complete bond with you."

"Are you sure George? It's a big step. You can think about it some more if you want."

"I made up my mind and I want this. I want you"

Dream connected our lips into a loving kiss. It heated up as our lips moved together. I loved every second of this and I was trusting Dream with all of it. I was ready.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Hiiii

I am back with a new chapter! Hope you liked it! The next will be smut so I'm sorry if it isn't the best. Until then stay safe and don't forget that you are loved!

Love, Ocean

:]

1077 words