~7~Lost wolf

Dream's Pov

After my conversation with Sapnap I went up to my bedroom. It was 8:30 pm now. I slowly opened the door to my bedroom. My eyes went straight to the bed as I entered the dim lighted room.

George was in his half form still sleeping sweetly on my bed. He was curled up with the blanket tucked around him. I smiled at the sight. He looks cute when he is sleeping. My cheeks got a bit pink as I went to my closet to get some comfortable clothes to sleep in. I picked just some basic shorts since I prefer to sleep shirtless. I looked once more at the small Omega before going to my bathroom to take a shower.

I turned on the water to warm up. I locked the door and started to undress myself. Today was an interesting day. I entered the shower closing my eyes to let the water brush against my face. My muscles relaxed at the touch of the warm water. My mind went back to the brunette in the other room. I started to imagine how his touch would feel like on my skin. Soon enough the water that was falling on my shoulders turned into pale hands traveling down my chest. It felt so good but I knew it was just my mind being tired.

I got some vitamin C shower gel and started washing my body with my green loofah. After I got all the soap off I got out of the shower and dried myself off. I got my clothes on and brushed my teeth. I opened a drawer and got a new toothbrush for George letting it on the sink. I unlocked the door and walked back into my bedroom. I smiled at the sleeping wolf before leaving. I walked down the hall to one of the spare bedrooms.

I got in the bed still thinking about George. It seems I can't get him out of my mind. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. But my brain kept thinking and thinking. It was like my mind was obsessed with George. Than it hit me. Sapnap was right. I do like him. I started to think about all the moments we had together. All the butterflies I got every time I looked at him. The way I felt hypnotized by his scent. The shivers I felt when he touched my skin. I don't only like him. George is my soulmate. 

I looked at the clock. It was 1 am now. I closed my eyes and forced myself to sleep.

~Pov change George~

The morning sun was shining on my face. I woke up angry that I couldn't sleep more. I put my head in the pillow trying to get some more. As I breathed I realized this is not my pillow. It smells different. It smells like an Alpha. I started panicking and then I remembered what happened yesterday. I was in Dream's room?

I looked around to find myself alone in a big bedroom. I got out of bed and looked around. I found some clothes on the floor. I guess dream put them on the bed and I make them fall. I saw a door and I opened it to find a bathroom. I got the clothes and walked in locking the door just to be safe. 

There was a shower and a bathtub. A bath sounded nice so I turned the water to hot and poured some soap in. As I was waiting for the tub to fill I saw on the sink a new toothbrush. I got Dream's toothpaste and brushed my teeth. When I was done I got my nightwear from the hospital and slipped into the the hot bath. My body relaxed instantly. I missed having baths like this. Just me and the water being sure I am safe. 

I stayed in there and just let all my worries melt in the water. I put my head in the water so just my face was at the surface. It was a thing I often did as a kid. Dad yelled every night at mom. I was upstairs  but I was still able to hear even with the door closed. When my ears were underwater the sound was muffled so it was better. 

I heard a door open end close but I didn't mind making sure everything is ok since this is a pack house and there are more wolfs leaving here. There were some sounds I didn't know but I stayed underwater. Some minutes later I heard a door slam shut. 

I stayed in the bath for quite some time so I decided that maybe it's time to get out. The water is getting cooler so it isn't the same. I got a rolled towel from the small chair next to the bathtub and dried myself. I took the clothes Dream left for me and tried them on. They were a bit big since they were probably his. The taught of wearing Dream's clothes brought a weird feeling in my stomach. Maybe I'm just hungry. 

I left the bathroom and looked around the room wondering what should I do. It was 10:04 am. I wonder if Dream is awake. I feel a bit bad for making him sleep in some other room since. Was he annoyed that I fell asleep on his bed? I will apologize to him. Where is he though? Maybe I should go search for him? I don't think wondering around in a big building like this is a good idea. 

I think I saw a lounge area at the end of the hall on the left. I would be able to read a book from there maybe. I missed books. In this two years I had no books to read. 

I made the bed before I headed out of Dream's room. The hall was empty so it was easy to see the couch from the lounge area. I got there and I saw a big bookshelf full of books. I didn't know which one to get so I just closed my eyes and wonder my hand on the shelf. My hand touched something soft so I opened my eyes to be met with a tall figure. I looked up and saw someone who seemed familiar. 

"You don't know how to talk or what?"

"Oh...sorry I was just.."

"I know exactly what you were doing. If you want to be touched you should ask not wonder your hands on people. You must be taught a lesson. Maybe then you'll know how to behave little Omega. Lucky you I'm here to do that."

"PUT ONE HAND ON HIM AND I WILL SNAP IT IN HALF"

We turned our heads to see Dream. I ran and hid behind him. He put a hand around me and gave that wolf a death stare. I was scared. Tears started to por down my cheeks. 

"George are you ok? Did he do something to you?"

I shook my head and he wiped my tears.

 "Go to my room and lock the door I will be there after I'm done with some things ok?"

I nodded my head and hugged him before running ap the hall to his room. I got in and locked the door before I started crying harder. My chest started burning and my eyes were red. 

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Hiiiiii

I have the next chapter almost done so I will post it as soon as I have time to finish it. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Now I have to sleep. Byeee!

Love,Ocean

1255 words