~13~

I woke up in a cold sweat. My body was burning. The pain in my stomach was unbearable. My thoughts are screaming at me. I can't understand what are they saying. Everything is spinning with me. Black spots covered my eyesight. The smell of rotten raspberry makes me throw up. I felt liquid rising up my throat. I closed my mouth. The liquid. It has a metallic taste. This is not stomach acid. This was pure blood.

I started to panic. I didn't know what was happening. I've had many heats before. I threw up sometimes but it never had any blood. This is bad. What is going on? Why is this happening to me?

Suddenly the room stopped spinning. The pain went away. The heat cooled down. The black sports turned white. This was the end? The whispers stopped. Everything went quiet. Even my bumming heat was silent. My breaths stopped. I felt like I was floating the weight of my body disappeared.

One voice echoed in my head. One word like a whisper. 'Mate' A loud pitched sound rang in my ears. Then it went back to the beginning. The heat, the sweat, the pain and the spinning. Something changed though. My scent wasn't rotten anymore but it wasn't any better. Now it was so sweet that I can't breathe. I started trembling.

Everything is happy too quickly. I looked around me. Dream was there. He was terrified. When I locked eyes with him it all started to calm down. The trembling and the sound stopped. All I could do was stare at him.

I felt something ticklish in my stomach. It was like a string. It swirled around and than it started going down. This wasn't good. I felt slick dripping down my legs. My eyes filled with lust and my breathing quickened. I felt my Omega taking over. I can't do anything. This is going to happen and nothing can stop it. I was lost.

~Pov change Dream~

George was staring at me. His eyes were shinning a silver gray. This only means one thing. This is not George. This is his Omega.

George suddenly shivered twisting his head to the side. He started sniffing the air. He turned to me and got closer. His mouth was close to my ear. He let out a moan as he turned around. His back was curved so his head was leaning on my shoulder and his ass was pushing against my crouch. He was grinding himself against me to make me crack and lose control. His Omega knew exactly what to do.

"George stop now!"

I growled at him but he wasn't scared. He let out another moan started moving more.

"Please Elite Alpha! Mate me! Make me yours! Please!"

"I said NO"

I pushed him onto the pillow behind him and stood up. I turned around so I don't have to look at him. Soon I heard sobbing and crying coming from the bed. I turned around and looked at him.

"I am sorry Elite Alpha. Please forgive me. Give me another chance! I'll be good. Only for you! Please don't go. I need you Alpha!"

It broke my heart to see him like this but I knew that I can't do anything. Not when the consent is from his Omega. I have to wait.

"George this is not you. I know it's your Omega. I won't do anything without your real consent."

I turned around again. I can't look at him anymore. It breaks my heart to see him like this knowing it's my fault.

"It's ok Dream you have my consent."

I turned around and looked at him. This was George. His eyes were back to the chocolate brown I love. He was back.

"Are you sure you want this? This is not your heat talking right? I don't want you to feel forced to do it if you don't want to. So are you sure you want this?"

"Yes Dream. I am sure. But please don't knot me. I am not ready for pups."

"I promise."

"Can I have a kiss before my Omega takes over?"

"Of course love. Anything for you."

I climbed in the bed and took George into my lap. He spread his legs and warped them around me. I raised my hand and moved his hair behind his ear. My fingers traveled along his jawline and under his chin. I lifted his head and looked him in the eyes. He was so beautiful. I leaned in and pressed my lips onto his. I moved slow over his soft plum lips. I licked his lower lip for consent and he parted his lips giving me enough space to slip my tongue in his mouth. I explored every corner of it enjoying every second. Our tongues danced together in a more heated kiss. We made out for at least 10 minutes. When we pulled out his lips were so red from all the sucking and playing.

I loved this boy with all my heart and every second I spend with him makes me fall even deeper. I kissed his lips one more time before moving to his neck. I started licking and kissing all over his pale skin. As I got closer to his scent glad I kissed harder making him let out small whimpers. I put my lips over his gland and lqicked it.

"Do you want this George?"

"Y..yes Dream please."

I kissed his skin and sucked until the area was red. I opened my mouth and aligned my fangs to his scent glad. I bit into his soft skin earning a moan from the Omega. I licked the mark to complete the bonding. Than I gave him a small kiss on the lips.

"Now it's your turn George. Bite as hard as you can. I would never want your mark off my neck"

George started kissing and sucking all over my neck searching for my scent glad. Soon he stopped at one spot on my neck and started kissing it hard. He dug his fangs into my neck. I groaned from the pleasure and the pain. It felt good to have a mate. He licked the mark and looked at me with loving brown eyes.

"I love you Dream"

"I love you too George"

As soon as the last word left my lips his eyes turned the same shade of silver. His Omega took over and he was not done.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Hiiii

I'm back now! Hope you are ok. I just want to say that these days I didn't feel that good and I will maybe take some other one day brakes. Thank you for reading and take care!

Love, Ocean

:]

1101 words