~26~ Lonely souls

I felt the cold wind through my fur as I ran towards the pack house. My paws hitting the ground below me harder and harder as I gained more speed. I could see some worried faces looking at me for split seconds as I ran past them. In short time I was in the front of the center building. I shifted back to my human form and went inside. I sniffed the air searching for the sweet of white chocolate and raspberry. I felt a fade trace of it and followed it until I stood in front of the Omega only zone. I pulled out my phone and searched for Karl's contact. I pressed the green button and a ringing sound started as I put the phone to my ear. Soon Karl's voice sounded trough the phone. 

"Hello Dream! What's up?"

"Hi Karl where are you?"

"I'm in the Omega zone. Why?"

"Are you with George?"

"No. He left like an hour ago saying he is tired"

"Do you know where is he by any chance?"

"Well he went up the stairs from here and said nothing. Maybe he is in your room."

"Thank you Karl. See you later"

 "K bye"

I put the phone back in my pocket and went up the stairs. I ran so fast up the stairs that I'm surprised I didn't fall. When I got to the last floor I went to our shared bedroom and stayed in front of the door for a second to catch my breath. I knocked at the waiting for an answer. I heard a small voice saying 'come in' and I opened the door. 

(btw let's imagine I said the medical wing was on the first floor aka the 2nd I'll edit the other parts so on the first floor aka the ground floor is the caffe, the 2nd is the hospital and the last floor the bedrooms and relaxation zone)

I slowly entered the room and saw that the bed was all ruffled and the blanket was tucked in the middle of it. I walked over to the small thing hearing muffled whimpers coming from the duvet. I tried to put my hand on the fluffy duvet but the thing under it jumped away from my touch letting out a warning growl. 

"George? It's just me"

The duvet lifted up revealing George in his wolf form. he was shaking and the fur around his eyes was wet with tears. His eyes were red and puffy. I came closer to the bed and sat on the corner. I extended my arms for George to come for a hug. He stepped away from the blanket letting it fall behind him. He went into my arms nuzzling into my neck. I warped my arms around him letting him cuddle in my lap. I stroked his fur playing with his fur to comfort him. Soon George shifted to his human form and looked up at me. His dark eye bags and red eyes made it clear that he needs to rest. 

"... Are you... mad at me?"

"Of course not. Why would I be mad at you darling?"

"A...about the pup."

He closed his eyes tight and lowered his head. I felt a small tear roll down my hand. I gently lifted his chin to look at his face. His lip was trembling and another tear rolled down his cheek. His eyes were still shut trying to hold back the tears from escaping.

"George look at me. I'm not mad at you. You didn't do anything wrong."

He slowly opened his eyes letting another tear fall from the corner of his eye. I wiped it with my thumb letting it rest on his cheek. I leaned down and kissed his forehead. 

"I love you George. Don't worry about what happened. I know it hurts but we have to let it go. We have to stay together and it's all gonna be alright ok? We are in this together."

"You...you'll stay with me?"

"Of course love. You are mine and I am yours and we'll be together forever. Remember?"

A small smile grew on his face and a pink blush covered his cheeks. He hid his face into my chest. I took the duvet and warped it around us and we cuddled closer to each other. I played with his hair and whispered sweet nothings in his ear. We stayed for what felt like an eternity. 

I heard soft snores coming from George's mouth. it was still too early to go to sleep but he deserves some rest after all this. I laid back covering us with the soft duvet. I smiled at the small brunette laying peacefully on me. I brushed away the brown curls that covered his eyes and reached to turn off the lamp on the bedside table letting George sweetly sleep on my chest. I put one arm under my head and let the other one hug the beautiful Omega. I closed my eyes letting myself slip into the peace in the lend of dreams.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Hiiii

I got this chapter done and some cookies so I can say that today was a productive day over all. 

How was your day? 

 Feel free to comment about how you feel about this book or anything you want! Until next time stay safe and don't forget that you matter!

Love, Ocean

:]

910  words