~11~

~Pov change George~

I woke up in my bed. I was home. Dream was sleeping peacefully next to me. I looked at his face. He's so handsome. I feel my face heat up. Damn it even a look at him makes me blush. I stood up and stretched my muscles. I took a deep breath and noticed it smelled like Dream's scent. I smiled to myself. I was secretly in love with his smell. When I feel it in the air my mind clears and all that is left is his beautiful face looking down at me. His yellowish eyes staring deep into my soul. I wish I knew how green looked like. 

I got distracted from my thoughts when I felt a hand reaching for mine. Another arm warping around my waist. I turned my head and saw something that made my legs melt. Dream's head was resting on my shoulder with his mouth close to the base of my neck. He pulled my body closer to his. I was frozen in place. I loved how close we were but all I could do was stare into his eyes lost in the void of my mind.

"Good morning George."

His raspy voice made my heart skip a beat. It felt unreal. His hot breath against my skin sent shivers down my spine. It felt like a dream. Like in any moment I will wake up and see only my empty bed. 

"Too early for speaking? I guess I'll have to wait until I get to hear your beautiful voice. Maybe some food will help you think straight enough to talk?"

I nodded my shaky head and the hands fell from my body and Dream walked past me. He raised his hands in the air to stretch them. All his muscles tensed making him look like a god. I felt all my body heat up. I wasn't blushing this time. It was something much stronger than that.

It was my heat. It wasn't supposed to come this early. I had two weeks until that. I guess staying near an Elite Alpha can't be a simple game for an Omega. I have to hide it. I can't let Dream know I'm in heat. How will he react? I don't think he'll force me to be his mate but what if he can't control himself? What if his Alpha takes over? 

I have to do something and I have to do it now. I had some leaves from that plant that can hide my scent in the kitchen. Dream is in there making food. How can I sneak past him to take that plant. I didn't have time for this. Soon enough my even sweeter scent will be all over the place. I will have no chance at that point. 

I took a deep breath and ran into the kitchen. I took the plant as fast as I could and ran out of the house. When I took one step out of the house I felt something holding me back. I looked behind me and saw It was Dream. He took my hand and brought me closer to him. His nose was at my neck sniffing my scent gland. My heart was going crazy. Will he mark me? I started to shake. I was afraid. Dream took a deep breath of my scent and brought me even closer to him. He was hugging me? I was confused. 

"I won't force you in anything. You are safe George. I'm here" 

My body stopped shaking. I wasn't afraid now. I hugged Dream as happy tears rolled down my cheeks. He was holding back just for me to be safe. 

"I'll stay here with you. I won't leave you alone."

Soon I felt a shutting pain in my belly. It started. I'll have to endure this horrible pain. I will be miserable again but this time my best friend will have to see me like that. I felt so embarrassed already. 

"Dream. You can leave. I don't want you to see me like this."

"No George you need me here. Don't be ashamed of yourself. You are beautiful. Even when you are in heat. Let's get you in bed now. The food is ready."

Dream picked me up bridle style and carried me to my bed. He put me down and left to the kitchen.  He then came back with a plate filled with food. He put it in front of me and smiled.

"Eat slowly it's hot."

I sat crisscross and started eating. Dream sat behind me. The food was so good. I am so lucky to have Dream here with me. I felt more pain in my stomach and I hugged my belly as I laid back down. Dream took me in his lap and released his calming scent. The pain went away quickly. I turned around and looked at Dream with a confused stare.

"Elite Alphas can make the pain go away. This is why I will stay with you until the end."

I hugged him tightly. I didn't think my pain will ever go away. 

"Thank you Dream."

"You're welcome George. I'd do anything for you."

I felt loved. My body was so hot yet every time I'd think about Dream it felt ever hotter. I taught about all the moments we got together. How can I be so blind? Dream is my soulmate. I looked at his eyes. The spark in his eyes said it all. He knew. All this time he waited for me to be ready to accept the truth. I got off his lap and sat in front of him. 

"You knew didn't you."

"Yes George. I knew."

"Than why didn't you tell me? Why did you chose to wait?"

"Because finding your soulmate is a lot. It was better for you to find out on your own so you can make a decision. I'll support you with anything you think is better. If you need to think about it I'll wait till the end of the time. You deserve to be happy George. I wan you to live after your choices."

I stopped him from talking by pressing my lips onto his. At first Dream was shocked but then he returned the kiss deepening it. I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my hips. It felt so right. We were made for each other. I loved him. All the pain I suffered melted away. I felt like we were the only ones in the world. I felt like I knew him for centuries. We were finally together and now we will never be apart.

We pulled away from the kiss and looked each other in the eyes.

"I hope that was not your heat"

"You are such an idiot."

"I love you George. Will you be my mate?"

I pressed my lips on his for another kiss. This one was shorter but filled with love.

"Did that answer your question?"

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Hiiii

I know this book moved quickly but I just couldn't resist. Hope you liked this chapter. 

Love, Ocean

:]

1160 words