~8~ Reality is cruel

~Pov change Dream~ Half an hour before

I woke up with my phone ringing. It was Sapnap. I answered it with my still sleepy mood.

"Yeah?"

"Dude. Are you ok?"

"I just woke up. What do you want."

"Get your ass up now. One of those assholes that attacked George escaped in the building. Search the last floor we got the rest of them"

I jumped up and got out of the room not caring about anything. I ran to my room and opened the door to see the empty bed I looked around for George. He was nowhere to be found. I got out of the room slamming the door behind me. If that bitch puts one finger on George I will kill them.

As I was frantically searching the halls I remembered something. I got so panicked I forgot to look in the bathroom. I ran to back to my room but when I was about to enter I heard small voice and another one. It was George and the other one must be that asshole. I ran in the direction of the voices. When I got there the Alpha was reaching towards George.

"PUT ONE HAND ON HIM AND I WILL SNAP IT IN HALF"

When George saw me he ran and hid behind me. I hugged him with one hand and he started crying.

"George are you ok? Did he do something to you?"

He shook his head and I brushed my hand on his cheek wiping his tears.

"Go to my room and lock the door I will be there after I'm done with something ok?"

After George was out of my sight I turned around and grabbed the other wolf by the neck

"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH ANY SHIT YOU DO? YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS. YOU WILL PAY FOR EVER TOUCHING MY MATE!"

I pinned the alpha to the wall as he started struggling to breath.

"IF YOU THINK YOU WILL GET A NORMAL DEATH FOR THIS YOU ARE WRONG"

I smirked at him as I let go of him. He tried to stand up to run but he was too out of breath for that. He tried to crawl away from me but I stepped closer giving him no space to move.

"You can't run from me. I suggest you to be more obedient and start praying for forgiveness"

"Please leave me alone. I'll do whatever you want but please let me leave."

I started laughing at his praying.

"How pathetic can you be? Do you really think I will let you live after beating my Omega and forcing him to be your mate? You make me sick. The good part in all of this is that I can finally let my inner Elite Alpha have some fun in life. Do you really think I am a sensible bitch that is afraid to punish people? Now you will see what I can make you do."

⚠️⚠️⚠️ EXPLICIT DEATH (if you want to still think Dream is a caring mate that will never hurt anyone I suggest you to skip this part. I'll make an alternative part which is more painless)

I smirked as my strongest pheromones started getting to him. He started coughing blood from the rotten mint that is spreading fast in his lungs and eating them alive. Soon all his organs turned in a pool of blood. It isn't long until I hear my mint getting around his heart. The green plant was warping around it making it explode from the pressure. Small snow flakes started appearing on his skin. His body was frozen completely in seconds from the dead blood that was turning into blue ice. His eyes were filling with the same shade of blue blood signaling that my deadly mint got everywhere in his body. Small mint leaves grew out of his mouth and eyes as his last frozen breath escaped his mouth full of leaves. His body fell limp to the floor.

END OF ⚠️⚠️⚠️ EXPLICIT DEATH

⚠️⚠️⚠️ALTERNATIVE DEATH PART (it includes the same death but with less torture for the ones who still want to think Dream is not that much of a psycho)

I decided to make it short so I can get out of here faster. It isn't like I was afraid to get caught but George was probably crying so I want to comfort him. 

I let out my strongest scent. The moment he took a breath of it he started coughing violently. His eyes were letting out big tears and his skin turned blue from the small ice that was freezing all his body. In less than two seconds his last frozen breath flew from his mouth as his body fell limp.

It was like an instant death so there was no pain. The cold just shuts his brain down after the first breath and that's all. If you think about it it's like a painless heart attack. I could never use the painful version that lasts for minutes of killing pain.

⚠️⚠️⚠️ END OF IT  

(If you didn't read any of the parts above basically Dream's scent is frozen lake so the Alpha's body froze)

This is my power at it's fullest. The scent of an Elite Alpha tells you what they can do. This is why Elite Alphas are the strongest. It isn't because their wolf abilities are stronger. It's because they can kill anyone with just their scent.

After I was done with that Alpha I ran to my room. I had my own key but if I just unlock the door George will be scared it is that Alpha so I gently knocked at the door.

"George can you let me in?"

I heard someone walking slowly to the door. The lock made a small sound before the door opened to reveal George with a face red from the crying. I opened my arms to give him a hug he collapsed onto me crying harder in my shoulder. It hurt me so much to see him like this. I took him in my arms and carried him to my bed laying him down.

"It's ok. I'm here George. You can cry. Let all your fear out. You are safe. Do you want me to let out some calming pheromones?"

He nodded in my chest and I let out  my scent to calm him down. His body relaxed cuddling in my chest and he stopped crying.

"Are you feeling better now?"

He nodded his head again.

"Do you want to go get some food?"

"Later"

His voice was small and I barely heard it. 

"Do you want to cuddle a bit more?

"Yes"

"We can sleep for a bit if you want."

George nodded his head again so I took the blanket and put it over us. I took out my phone and messaged Sapnap about the hole thing and to let us alone for now. I put my phone aside and warped my arms around George. I Soon heard soft snores coming from him. I looked at his face. He was relaxed and happy now. I let the sleep take over me as I closed my eyes. George is finally safe and in my arms.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Hiiii 

Sorry it took so long but here it is. Hope you liked it. Also thank you for all the votes. It realty makes me happy to see your support.

Love, Ocean

1205 words