~14~

His Omega took over and he was not done.

"Please help me Alpha. It hurts"

"Lay down darling. I'll make the pain go away"

I let out my calming scent and saw the wolf relax before me. One problem was solved at least. He was still uncomfortable so I started palming his pants. The Omega whimpered and moved to get more friction.  

"Can I remove these?"

"Yes Alpha do everything you want to me."

⚠️⚠️⚠️Smut warning

I put my hands on either side of his hips and took off his pants and underwear leaving him all exposed. I saw his petite body shiver from the cold air hitting his warm skin. His member was covered in slick so no lube was needed. I started pumping it at a slow speed to tease him a bit. The Omega let out moans filled with lust. I knew he wanted more so I started going at a faster speed. When he felt the wave of pleasure wash over him he let out a loud moan. 

I took off my shirt and leaned over him. I smashed our lips together. He opened his mouth instantly inviting me to gain control over him. I bit his lip and started exploring his mouth. He moaned in our kiss and pulled out for air. 

"Alpha please. I want more. Please knot me."

"I'm sorry baby but you'll have to wait for that. You are not ready for pups. Now let's solve your little problem here."

I kissed his lips one more time and lowered my head. I took his full length in deepthroating him. He let out a loud moan and his hands went in my hair. He pulled my hair witch made me groan. this send vibrations to his dick making him moan again. I bobbed my head at a fast speed and soon enough his legs started trembling from the pleasure. His eyes rolled to the back of his head. He opened his mouth and a moan came out.

"Ah.. I'm close. Alpha p...please let me cum."

He looked down at me and I winked at him. He took that as a yes and released letting his cum pour at the back of my throat. I stood over him and kissed his lips. I spit his cum into his mouth and smirked.

"Swallow Omega."

He obeyed and swallowed opening his mouth to show me. I petted his head and pulled him up. I kissed his lips once again. 

⚠️⚠️⚠️End of the smut warning 

"Are you tired baby?"

He nodded and leaned against my chest. I warped my around him and put him on the bed.

I took a wet cloth and cleaned him gently. He then let out a sound that I never heard before. He was purring? This was the cutest thing ever. I heard that Omegas can purr when they feel pure happiness but I didn't think it was real. The thought of making him feel happy made me feel also happy. I was in my half form so my tail started waggling behind me. Normally I'd stop it but this time I didn't care. After I was finished cleaning him I put my hoodie on him and tucked him in bed. 

"Let's sleep. It's late."

He looked up at me and I saw the silverish gray fade into the dark chocolate brown of his eyes that I love so much. George was back.

"Welcome back Georgie."

"Thank you Dream. You kept your word."

"Of course I kept my word. I would never do something you don't want to. Now let's sleep. The sun is not up yet."

We cuddled the rest of the night in our sleep. I loved being close to him and now that we are marked we will feel the need to stay close to each other.

The next morning I woke up after George finding the bed empty. I stood up and looked around the room finding no one. I went to the kitchen and was met with a delicious smell. I saw George making something so I sneaked behind him. I put my hands on his hips making him jump and turn around. he smiled when he saw me behind him. 

"Good morning love. What are you doing?"

"Hey Dream. Pancakes. Want some?"

"I'm still wondering how did I get so lucky."

"Oh shut up and sit down."

I smiled as I sat at the small table. He gave me a plate with a stack of pancakes with blueberries and honey. He sat besides me and we started eating the pancakes. When I took the first bite I felt like it was melting in my mouth. These are the best pancakes I ever ate. George looked at me and smirked. He knew exactly what I was thinking. 

"These are so good."

"Glad you like them."

I took his little sweater paws in my hands an kissed them. I loved him so much. His face went a bit red and he turned his head so I can't see him. 

"Don't hide your beautiful face from me."

He turned his head still looking down. His cheeks were redder then before. I put two fingers under his chin and lifted his head so I can see his eyes. 

"Don't be shy."

I gave him a soft kiss on the lips and he leaned on my chest. He started purring again but stopped instantly and tensing up. 

"You don't have to stop. It makes me happy to hear you purr."

He started purring again and that made me even happier than before. He trusted me enough to let his emotions show. We stayed like that for at least five minutes. 

"What do you want to do today?"

"Can we just cuddle for now?"

"Of course. Let's go."

We stayed in bed until noon and cuddled. It was verry sweet and comfy. We went outside and watered the small garden. When George wasn't looking I sneaked in the field near his house and picked some blue flowers for him. I went behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. When he turned around he saw the small bouquet his cheeks  reddened a bit.

"What are these for?"

"These are for you darling. I know you can only see blue so I got you some flowers."

"You are so sweet Dream"

"George I actually have to tell you something. My real name is Clay. I think you should know that since you are my mate now."

"I am Glad you trust me enough to tell me your real name. I love you Clay"

"I love you too George."

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Hiiii

Hope you liked this chapter. If you have any suggestions or ideas for this book feel free to message me. Stay safe.

Love, Ocean

:]

1086 words