~4~New destiny

~Pov change Dream~

I am the leader of the Extended North Claws pack now. Two weeks ago the war between the North Claws  and South Howls got to an end. I decided to attack it because last time I was there I was shocked to see how horrible they are treating the Omegas. It was unacceptable. Such cruelty and rudeness should be punished and stopped.

I am Dream btw. Sorry I was stuck in my leader thoughts again. This days were full of decisions and headaches. As I said earlier I am the leader of this new pack meaning that I have to meet everyone and make sure my trusted army applies the new laws I gave. Such as : You can't force anyone to do anything without consent no matter what rank, gender or social class they are! Or like: Omegas, Betas and Alphas have equal rights! And finally: if any of the new laws are broken you will be taken to court and punished depending on which did you break!

I am an Elite Alpha meaning I have the power to manipulate anyone with just my scent. I am a powerful wolf but I chose to make a better world. So Omegas don't have to suffer like they did before. This being the reason why many of them want to be my mate.

The problem is that I don't want a random mate that looks perfect anyone you'd ask. No. I wanted to find my soulmate. The mate who was made for me by the Moon Spirit. Because I was made only for them to love and no one else.

My family thinks that I am crazy and that I should just take one of the Omegas out there but I refuse to do that. They always say that I am 20 and that if I didn't find them until now there was no chance I will in the future.
I am still young so I think they are just annoyed by not having grandpups or something.

The only one who supports me in my decision is my best friend and High Beta Sapnap. (High Beta is like the right hand of the pack leader) He already found his mate. Just like me he wanted to only be with his soulmate. Every time my family makes me feel selfish he tells me that all this waiting is worth it and that is perfectly normal to choose carefully who I will spend my life with.

Today I had to meet the new people. I choose five wolfs from the new pack to see if they can be trusted. I sent them to inspect the borders and bring back a full report. They are the night shift so I will be informed in the morning if there is no serious danger.

Today went by faster than I thought. The only moments that stuck to my nerves were when people asked or looked for my mate. I felt a bit sad because of it. It hurts when I think about being alone when I go to sleep. I needed a mate and all the pushing from people around me to get a random mate started to feel like this is my only option. I started to lose hope in finding my true mate.

I walked up to my bedroom and I laid down on my bed. As I closed my eyes to sleep through this sadness a tear went down my check burning it like it was pure fire and then I fell asleep.

I was woken up by the sun shining right on my face. I expected to be something else. Someone to be more specific. I had a feeling there will be a problem at the border but I guess I was wrong which is good.

I took a cold shower and changed into more formal clothes for my meeting with the five wolfs. When I got to the meeting room all of the stood up and looked at the floor like guilty puppies. That is weird. Did they do something wrong or... Well better ask.

"Hello, how are you today?"

They flinched once I opened my mouth. I waited for them to say something but there was nothing but silence.

"...is there something I should know about? Please sit down"

" Well.. sir Elite Alpha there were no special events that happened around the west border."

"Please, call me Dream. And there is no need to look down. You can relax a bit."

They looked at me with pure shock and confusion.

"Is there something wrong?"

"... No just that the previous leader would kill anyone who looked at them in the eyes."

"Look.. I know there is a big change for this pack but I am nothing like your last leader. All you have to do is to respect me and my laws. There will be no punishment for things like looking at me or talking directly to me. Treat me like a friend."

"Ok sir. I...mean Dream." The same wolf said still being afraid.

"If you don't have anything else you have to tell my you are free to go."

"No we don't. Goodbye."

"Goodbye"

They left without another word and I stayed in the same place waiting for Sapnap. We were supposed to meet after this meeting. So I didn't bother to ask about him.

The door swung open and my head turned to look who it was.

"Hellooo, Dreamie! What you doin?"

"Hi Sapnap I'm fine. You?"

"Better then ever! Karl agreed to go on that run with me in the west woods near the border."

"Man you sound like a pup who heard that there will be chocolate for dinner. It's just a run. Chill out dude!"

"Nah you don't understand.  Every time we go out, there has to be something awesome that happens. It's just our luck!"

"If you say so. Btw can you run a little check over the border to make sure everything is fine? Please?"

"Yeah sure! See you later bro!"

"See yah"

Today was my free day. Well not actually free but I had less work so. It's foo enough. I was starving so I went to the kitchen and made myself some breakfast.

As I was eating the last bite of my toast my phone rang so I had to put it down and answer. It was Sapnap. I didn't have time to say a word as he screamed at me.

"GET TO THE WEST WOODS NOW"

Ant that was it. He hung up leaving me confused. I stood up and ran outside shifting to my full form and going straight to the west border. What could it be for Sapnap to yell like that?

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Hiiii

This was the first chapter of Dream's perspective. Hope you liked it! As usual feel free to comment what you think about it.

Love, Ocean
:]

1121 words