Chapter 13

1984

(We're doing a time skip btw so it's a few months later)

SAM'S POV

"Henderson, for Christ's sake, leave my girlfriend alone." Eddie said, laughing as Dustin kept bugging me to get to know things about Max.

I was sitting on Eddie's lap, waiting on his friends for a campaign. Dustin and Mike were already there early, just like Eddie and I.

Eddie had nervously asked me to come with. I didn't see a reason why I wouldn't come and Eddie enjoyed it, so I decided to tag along.

I chuckled. "It's okay Babe, the kid's in love with my baby sis, I don't mind him asking stuff." I said, turning my head to kiss his cheek.

Eddie hummed and hid his face in the crook of my neck, rubbing his nose there. I giggled. "Eddie stop it, that tickles!" I laughed.

Eddie stopped and kissed my neck. "Sorry Sweets." He said.

"Hmm. That's okay." I said.

Eddie hid his face in my neck again, peppering my neck with small, soft kisses. I just let him be a softie, the kids were distracted with doing whatever amd his friends weren't here.

He didn't act different to me around them, he just didn't want them to know he had a soft spot for me.

My thoughts were interrupted when the door slammed open, revealing the rest of Eddie's friends.

Eddie jerked his head away from my neck, but his friends already saw. They shared knowing glances before sitting down at the table.

One of them, a curly haired brunet addressed Eddie. "So Eddie, you gonna introduce us to that pretty girl you got there?" He asked.

Eddie scoffed. "Back off Gareth, she's mine." He said.

The boy called Gareth laughed. "Easy man, I was just kidding." He said.

I felt Eddie relax his muscles underneath me. I grabbed one of his hands and squeezed reassuringly. "I'm Sam, nice to meet you." I said.

He smiled. "Gareth, the pleasure's all mine." He said.

Eddie's friends all introduced themselves and then they got to playing. Eddie was the DM and I found his campaign really cool. He had been working on it for a long time, always asking my opinion on it.

《{}》

EDDIE'S POV

We were five hours into the campaign and Sam was straddling my lap, sleeping with her head resting on my shoulder.

The campaign was almost over, because the boys were absolutely beating the monster.

When they won, they started celebrating loudly. "Shh, she's asleep remember!" I said.

Suddenly Sam let out a chuckle, scaring the shit out of me. "I'm not asleep dipshit, I ain't no baby." She said into my neck.

The boys laughed their asses off and I just chuckled. "Could've just said that. And you're still recovering from your surgery, no one would blame you if you were sleeping." I said.