Chapter 27

1985

SAM'S POV

After the presents, Eddie and I put on a movie and cuddled up on the couch.

He laid between my legs, his head on my lower stomach. His hands were tracing figures on my thighs while mine were playing with his hair.

I actually knew what was going on in the movie for once because my hands were busy.

Eddie turned his head and kissed my left thigh. "I love your thighs. They're so soft and squishy." He said.

I laughed. "Thanks I guess?" I said.

Eddie looked up at me. "What? You're just beautiful, all of you is beautiful." He said, flashing me his gorgeous smile.

I smiled back at him, cheeks tinged slightly pink. "Can I braid your hair?" I asked, quickly changing the subject.

Eddie nodded. "Sure. Do whatever you want." He said, shooting me a knowing smirk as he noticed my blush.

I smiled excitedly and leaned over to my nightstand, reaching for a hair tie. (no idea why I had it because my hair didn't fit in a ponytail, braid, etc.)

I put it around my wrist and grabbed a strand of Eddie's hair, combing any rough tangles out with my fingers.

I started braiding the strand and when I was done I tied it with the hair tie. "Beautiful." I said with a grin.

Eddie laughed and tried to look at the braid. "I can't see it, but I'm sure it's perfect, just because you made it." He said with a flirtatious smirk.

I hit his arm playfully. "Flirt." I said, rolling eyes.

He stuck his tongue out to me before nestling back onto my stomach. "You know you love it." He said.

I undid his braid. "Mhm." I hummed, raking my fingers through his curls.

Eddie flashed me that smirk that made me weak in the knees again. "Not denying is agreeing." He said.

I rolled my eyes again. "Sure Love, keep dreaming." I said with a lopsided grin.

Eddie pouted. "You don't love me anymore?" He asked jokingly.

I laughed and shook my head. "Of course I do you dork." I said, brushing some hair from his face.

《{}》

When the movie was over, Eddie was laying on top of me with his head on my chest and his hands under my shirt. Not in a sexual way, just cuddling. Eddie seemed to think he couldn't be close enough to me, and this was the closest he could get without me getting completely crushed.

We were just laying there in peace, my hands gently scratching up and down his back because I knew he loved that, while he talked about D&D.

I shifted a bit and sighed in content. "Eds?" I said when he stopped talking for a bit.

He looked up at me. "Yes darling?"