Chapter 16

1984

SAM'S POV

As soon as the bell that ended the last period rang, I walked to my car and got in, waiting for Eddie patiently.

Seconds later he almost ripped of the passenger door while opening it. "Jesus Christ Eds! You scared the living shit out of me!" I said.

Eddie quickly got in and gave me an apologetic smile. "Sorry. I just can't wait." He said.

I rolled my eyes, laughing. "Horny little fucker." I started the car and drove to Eddie's house.

When we got there I quickly parked in front of his trailer and turned the car off. I got out and walked around the car, opening Eddie's door for him. 

Eddie got out and fumbled with the house keys, trying to unlock the door as fast as he could. "Wait Eddie!" I said.

Eddie stopped trying to open the door to look at me. I smirked. "Is your uncle home? Otherwise we can go back to mine." I said, leaning against my opened car door.

Eddie shook his head. "He isn't home. He has to work today, he'll be back late tonight." He said.

I smiled at him and closed the car door, locking it. I followed Eddie into his house. "Welcome to my palace, Princess." He said, closing the front door.

I giggled. "It is a wonderful palace indeed. Shall we see if the bed is as wonderful?" I asked jokingly, but he pinned me against a wall, making me gasp for breath.

He was pushed against my body, one of his hands pinning both of mine above my head. "You've been teasing me all day, it's time for me to finally have you Baby." He whispered in my ear.

My chest rose and fell fast, squeezing against his and I let out an awkward cough. "Yeah, about that..." I started.

Eddie picked up on my nervous behavior and let me go. "I'm sorry Sweetheart, we don't have to do anything." He said, looking down in embarrassment.

I put my finger under his chin, making him look up at me. "It's not that, I'm just still on my period. That doesn't mean I can't make you come over and over though, it just limits my pleasure, so tonight is for you Baby." I said, smirking.

Eddie smirked and pushed me up against the wall again, kissing me passionately. "Let's get started then." He said, placing wet kisses on my neck.

I moaned and flipped us, now he was pushed against the wall. He went to protest but I stopped him. "I know you like being in charge, but tonight is for your pleasure, so please let me be in charge?" I asked, making a slight pouty face. 

Eddie sighed. "Okay then, I'll let you be in charge tonight, but only tonight, understood?" He asked.

I nodded and dipped my head down, kissing his neck. I sucked on his skin, but not hard enough to leave a hickey. 

Eddie moaned. "Mark me Baby, show everyone I'm yours." He breathed out.

I smirked against his skin and started sucking harder, leaving a purple bruise on his neck. My hands fumbled with his shirt, trying to take it off. Eddie pushed me back slightly, taking of his shirt and throwing it on the floor.