Chapter 28

1985

EDDIE'S POV

It was a few days after Sam's birthday and it was super cold. My ears were a little bit too literally freezing because I forgot my beanie at my trailer.

Shivering, I stuffed my hands deeper in my pockets and sped up my pace. My van broke down because of the cold and I needed groceries, so I was on my way to Sam's house to borrow her car.

Once I arrived, I knocked on the door. It was only a few seconds until Sam opened the door, dressed in an oversized Dio sweater and black trousers. "Hey Love." I greeted with a smile.

She smiled back and opened the door more. "Hi Eds, come on in, it's freezing." She said, shivering as the cold air hit her.

As much as I wanted to accept, I really had to go to the store. "Sorry Darling, I was here to borrow your car because mine broke down and I need groceries." I said.

She leaned against the door frame. "Why don't we go together? We'll have to walk though, because I let Billy borrow my car because his broke down and we use yours a lot anyway." She said, chuckling.

I laughed. "Well I guess we'll walk then. Do you have a beanie for me though?" I asked, a smile on my face.

《{}》

A few minutes later Sam came out again, wearing a black winter coat, a beanie and a scarf.

She handed me a spare beanie. "Here you go Babe." She said with a smile.

I smiled back. "Thank you Darling, let's go." I said.

We both had our hands in our pockets, shielding them from the cold.

Sam walked very close to me, our shoulders touching. She let out a small chuckle when I shivered. "You cold?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, it's freezing." I said, stuffing my hands further into the pockets of my leather jacket.

She shrugged. "Then you should've put on a wintercoat." She said matter of factly.

I flipped her off, getting a teasing smirk back. "Can't say I ain't right." She said with another shrug.

I bumped her shoulder with mine. "I never said you weren't." I said with a teasing smirk.

She rolled her eyes and pulled my hair gently before putting her hand back in her pocket. "You're such a child." She said.

I pulled my hand out of my pocket and pulled her into my side by her waist, kissing the top of her head. "If I'm a child you're a pedophile." I said.

She slapped my arm. "Eddie! You can't say that!" She said, her eyes wide.

I laughed at her shocked expression. "M' sorry Darling." I said with a grin that showed I wasn't really sorry.

She just rolled her eyes again and sped up her pace. "Come on, walk faster, it's cold as hell." She said.

I ran a few steps to keep up with her. "Yes ma'am." I said.

His sweet love (Eddie Munson fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें