Ch 59

Noah contacted me to say that he did a good job delivering the letter. And a few days later, I got Kyle’s reply that he’d stop by the temple.

‘When there’s a threat to be eliminated, a proper pact with allies would be a good idea.’

My efforts have recently given me pleasure.

As far as I can tell, the Deviamon Guild had drawn their sword and targeted the Queen. They couldn’t leave the Queen alone when she divulged such sensitive information about themselves.

‘The alienation technique is a success!’

I was also able to apprehend the assassin who infiltrated the temple and attacked Daisy using the Thieves Guild information I obtained from Noah.

Noah made a significant contribution.

Noah was exacting his revenge on Alberto.

With a light heart, I went out and bought a book.

First and foremost, now that the first step has been completed, I thought I’d shift my focus to something else for a while. I wore the light clothes that Daisy used to wear.

Daisy was given the task of building a nest for the egg.

Ciel seemed to be competitive with the egg, as they kept trying to bless me every time I petted it, so Daisy is mainly in charge of handling the egg.

I delved into the slightly gloomy corner I’d noticed before. After walking for about 10 minutes, I reached the ruins I had discovered before.

“……”

It wasn’t just a location within the vast temple.

Some buildings appeared to be abandoned warehouses, as well as areas where only ashes remain.

A small garden stood in front of me. However, all of the flowers were dug up and the grass was yellow and dry. It was a two or three-square-meter space in terms of square footage.

The reason I came here was to test my powers that had manifested in the past.

The incredible power I witnessed while purifying the rock on the hunting grounds with Kyle.

“……”

I removed the pendant for a moment, closed my eyes, and placed my hand on the dry soil.

The effectiveness of the divine power has been proven many times. I saved a dying animal as well as two dying people.

Then, what about plants?

I poured it into the ground, feeling a tremendous surge of divine power.

It trickled and absorbed into the ground as if it were a liquid entering an empty barrel.

And when I opened my eyes, I opened my mouth without realizing it.

“It’s a huge success.”

The fraud-level ability turned out to be correct. The dry grassy ground in front of my eyes was transformed into a flower garden.

Perhaps the seeds that had fallen to the ground bloomed quickly. Sacred powers heal animals and humans, and they cause plants to grow.

“I think a flower shop would be okay.”

The more industries you can work in, the better. Imagining my life as a land owner + self-employed person, I admired my ability.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·