Chapter Seven

**Harry’s POV**

It was killing me that Charlie was so upset. So I had put a plan together that just had to put a smile back on her face. I had called the boys and told them my idea and everything was set in place. We crept into her room and sat around her bed as she slept. She looked so at peace. Niall began to strum his guitar and we began to sing “ooohs” and “aaaahs” in an angelic choir. Her eyes began to flicker as she finally woke up. 

“Wh-what the hell are you guys doing?” she mumbled as she rubbed her eyes and sat up. 

“Good morning, gorgeous!” Louis beamed. 

“We made you breakfast!” Smiled Liam as he placed a tray on her lap. We knew that pancakes were her favourite so we woke up early to try and master making them for her. 

“Thanks,” she smiled back before tucking into them. 

“Soo…” I smirked. 

“Soo?” she repeated. 

“Aren’t you going to ask what this is about?”

“I was getting to it,” she answered inbetween chewing. 

“Well,” said Naill. “We’ve got a little present for you.” 

“…This breakfast isn’t the present?” 

“No!” laughed Zayn as he handed her a fancy envelope. “This is.”

Charlie put her breakfast to once side as she took the envelope off him. 

“Well, open it!” urged Louis. I think he was more excited than anyone. 

Charlie ripped open the envelope and a ticket fell in front of her. She began to read it aloud. 

Dear Charlotte… you are cordially invited as a plus one for One Direction to the Brit Award- AHHHH!” 

We all burst out laughing at her reaction. Charlie wasn’t the type to fangirl much, so this was pretty amusing to watch. 

“That’s not all!” Niall interrupted.

“What do you mean?” 

“Well, you can’t go to an awards ceremony without a new outfit can you?” Liam chuckled.

“So, we’ve got you £500 shopping vouchers to go and get yourself a new outfit!” Zayn added. 

She began to scream again. It hurt my ears, but as long as she was happy, then so was I. 

“But, I can’t go alone!”

“That’s why you’re not going alone!” said Louis before looking in the doorway. 

“I’M COMING WITH YOU!” Jenny screeched as she bounced into the room.

“OH MY GOD!” 

“I KNOW! THEY GOT ME A TICKET, TOO!”

The girls began to jump up and down with excitement. I’m slightly debating on whether I should tell them the fact that they’re going in a limo in thirty minutes to do some shopping with their personal bag carrier. 

**Charlie’s POV**

You may think you have the best friends in the world. But you haven’t met mine. Here I am, sitting in a stretched limousine, with my favourite cousin, drinking non-alcoholic wine, going to go shopping in London to get new outfits for the Brit Awards which we will be attending in just a few days’ time. Unbelievable. 

“You are without a doubt the luckiest girl on the planet right now,” Jenny smiled. Her eyes looked as if they were about to pop from their sockets.