Chapter Twenty-Seven: The End

Massive thank you to everyone who has read At Home With Harry. Hope you enjoyed it! Before we start the last chapter, I'd just like to say that there's going to be a sequel. Not sure what's gonna happen yet, but I will write one. Let me know if you enjoyed the story, favorite it, comment your thoughts, share it. Love you all! 

Harry's POV

"The mini bus will be here in an hour, Harry!" Charlie called into my room. 

"I'll be there in a minute!" 

The UK leg of the tour ended just over a week ago and we had a few days rest in between, but today was the day we finally travelled to Paris, France to start the European leg of the tour. I was more excited than usual because Charlie was going to be there with me throughout it all. I sat on the end of my bed after putting the last of my hand luggage together and placing it on top of my suitcase as I distanced off in my own thoughts. 

"Harry?"

"Mm?" 

"Is there something you've forgotten to tell me?"

"...Like what?"

What did she mean?

"Oh... you know... the fact you're... a global superstar?"

Oh.

"...I did tell you I sing..."

"Harry, being able to sing and being famous are two different things..."

She didn't seem to happy.

"Why didn't you tell me?" 

I sighed. 

"Well, I thought... if you were a fan, you'd freak out... or treat me different."

She began to laugh. 

"What?"

"Oh, Hazz!" 

What did she find so funny?

"What?!"

"Did you really think I'd treat you different? Didn't the way I treated you anyway say anything?"

Silence.

“Of course it did. To me, you were just another guy who had moved into a new place. I didn’t care who you were and I still don’t now… not in a harsh way.”

The fact that she saw passed my fame made me feel happy. I was smiling on the inside as well as the outside. It wasn’t that often that someone saw me for who I really am.

The sound of the radio in the kitchen brought me back to reality. I took my things into the living room and sat on the sofa, studying the room for a moment while I heard Charlie humming to herself from the bathroom. I noticed the Brit award that sat on a shelf. 

We had barely left the stage and I darted through the door, without even considering changing back into my tux, and headed straight to the table. Olly was standing there.

"What's happened?!" 

"Charlie passed out. I've been waiting for you to let you know. They're in the ambulance now. If you're quick enough, you'll be able to get in there with he-" 

He barely finished his sentence and I had already ran out of the room and outside. I could see the paramedics about to shut the ambulance door.