|1|

New Beginning
|1|

»— ⊷ ☩ ⊶ —«

I've been dealing with this hell I own in my whole life.

Schizophrenia is really something else.
When hallucinating shadows and having weird, unexplained and scary dreams at the same time ever since when I was six years old.

Growing up and all I can do right now, is to pretend something like that isn't my life but it's still been challenging and exhausting and I don't have a choice but act like I'm a normal teenager with normal life rather than be a crazy kid who can see things. Just like what I'm doing right now, just drawing and making pieces on my notebook like every kid who get bored in class, like a human being. That's the only part I can be normal.

Making art has meanings sometimes when you describe it by illustrating those obvious details but this one artwork was something else. The details may be little and so obvious that what if it has a hidden meaning too? I just have to seek it enough.

Yes, this is the artwork I was working on for boredom in class while the teacher was discussing the lessons but drawing a random guy's eyes on my notebook looked so serious and familiar.

I would've colour this pupil green though I have a thought it was perfect colour. Then, I was taken aback when I examined the shape of his eyes, eyebrows and imagine it was just.... green. I've thought it was familiar from someone I know.

"Hey, are you coming to Jerry's party tomorrow night?" Mia, my best friend asked while the teacher goes back writing on the blackboard with their lessons based on the movie we watched a moment ago named Inferno that adapted from Dan Brown's book.

I stopped shading and staring at my own drawing in a moment before Mia called me again behind my back, I blinked and looked over my shoulder "Are you going?— oh wait, of course you are going, you like that creepy asshat."

"Hey! Stop being so mean, (y/n)!" Mia whispered-yell.

"Stop being so blind, Mia." I looked away and sighed.

"Come onnnn, come with me! It'll be fun, and you never know, this awesome party might change your life after you go!" Mia groaned childishly and leaned back in her chair.

"Fine, let's just have fun then." I announced and Mia's lips curled into amusement and squealed like a fangirl.

Then suddenly, I noticed something weird going on, again, as I looked up and check outside the windows, nine feet away from the school, I could see a group of dark shadows that resembled clouds with small lighting emerging from the trees. My heart has begun to beat fast. When I looked back, everything gone silence, my classmates and my teacher were suddenly staring straight on the blackboard like statues. My hair on the back of my neck stood up, goosebumps chilling on my spine "Shit, not this again."

I'm dreaming again.

When I took another look at the windows, I noticed that the shadows were already so close that they were almost within the windows. I turned to look at the people around me as their faces and clothing turned a grayish color, resembling gravestones. I knew that the next thing I would see was a fire because I had previously had this nightmare for like a tons of times.

But the dream suddenly changed when the blackboard vanished and became a wall of total darkness, more shadows have since begun to appear on every corner. When I quickly stood up, everything vanished, leaving just me and this completely dark space alone. I had to cover my ears with my hands, close my eyes, and crouch down on the ground as eerie noises with a spark of tiny lightings and tons of thick shadows moved towards me. I felt like a little scared child again, having nightmares like this every night that I never manage to escape and wake up from these kinds of dreams. Then now, it's coming back again but getting worse.