|20|

A Trouble For Truth
|20|

»— ⊷ ☩ ⊶ —«

No!

I panicked and reached for my sketch journal, but Molly yanked it away, then flipped through the pages until she stops in the exact drawing of a guy who resembled Cam. I panicked even more and reached for Molly's hand again, but she swatted it away. "Is this your boyfriend?" she snickered.

"Give it back, Molly." I warned her, my teeth clenched and my cheeks flushed with rage. I reached for my sketch journal once more, but she pushed my hand away again.

"Wait—" Molly quipped, turning around and taking a step back. "Oh shit? I know this guy, he looks like— Is this Cam?" she asked, looking over her shoulder and meeting my gaze, I faltered, puzzled, before she burst out laughing.

"Give it back, Molly!" I scowled. "I swear, I'm going to rip your-" I shoved her arm forward to reach for my sketch journal in her other hand, causing her to stumble forward, scoffing, and turn to face me.

"My what?" Molly asks, her eyes widening.

"-fucking hair off!" I retorted, reaching out to grab her wrist, but she threw my sketch journal into the puddle of wet leaves.

"There you have it!" Molly raised her brows, unbothered, and rubbed her hands together, eventually chuckling mischievously.

I gaped and knelt over there to pick up my sketch journal, turning it around and half of the art piece was wet with leaves stuck on it, but not only one page, but two and more when I started flipping it over, and most of my detailed sketches I've created are now a mess. No, no.

Molly approached me, patting my head, and sarcastically apologized, "Aww, my hand can be clumsy sometimes."

"Then I'd be glad to lend a hand." I stormed, dropping my sketch journal with my bag and catching her hand as she patted my head. I took a step forward, straightened my spine, and squeezed her wrist before pushing her away from me.

Molly's eyes lit up with surprise, she scoffed, her feet firmly planted on the ground. "You're messing with the wrong one, princess!" she barked.

I frowned and brushed my hair back off my face as she jerked towards and shoved my shoulders, causing me to stumble backwards "Oh no, I am messing with the right one!" I shouted back, frustrated, and shoved her so strongly and swiftly that she gasped in shock and stepped backwards three times, hitting her back against the wall in the stair railings, brown leaves flew from the ground in her path, and some teenagers in the field saw and reacted. That, I didn't expect to push her so hard, did I just do that? My eyes widened in astonishment.

The sky above us darkened, muffling thunder began to vibrate behind those grey clouds, the weather abruptly changed, and it felt as if it sensed my emotions as it synced. Molly scoffed again and looked up at me with maniacal widened eyes, "Ah! Finally! She's back in action at long last!" I frowned in puzzlement from what she said, What is she saying? She warmed up by rolling and stretching her right shoulder.

"The fuck are you saying?" With my eyes narrowed. Why Molly speaks as if she knows me, knows who I am?

"You'll find out soon enough." Molly teeth clenched, she marched up swiftly and shoved me back toughly this time, made me stumble and drop myself on the floor from her force push, prompting my weight with both of my palms. Molly snickered, "Come on, stop being a pussy and fight back, (Y/n)!"

Thunderstorms rumbled above us as I clenched my fist on the ground, my body heating up from anger, I'm not sure why I get so easily enraged by this, but I despised Molly for treating me like a punching bag. As I couldn't resist and control my rage, I groaned and got to my feet, shoved Molly, and then threw a fist towards her mouth, wanting to shut her up, but she swiftly dodged my punch and let out a loud laugh, "Come on, show me what you really got, princess."