|5|

A Destiny or Coincidence?
|5|

»— ⊷ ☩ ⊶ —«

As Cam emerged from the crowd of students looking sharp, fit, and tall, his dark hair sticks out over his forehead that he had to brush upwards out of his sight before— the part where his eyes landed on mine.

His eyes darkened, but as he drew closer, and was walking calmly down the hallway with one hand in his pocket and the other holding a paper bag. His eyes were so alive and alluring as he continued to stare intently at me. As he walked past me and Daniel, his jaw clenched.

He gave me a wink before he glanced at Daniel with a stoic look. I furrowed my brows and blinked multiple times in dazzled. Is he serious?

Strangely, he gave Daniel a suspicious glance before catching my gaze again, which caused my body to become stiff. I then turned my attention back to Daniel, who had just noticed where my world was when he saw Cam pass by.

"Sorry um, come again?" I scratched my head with my nose wrinkled in embarrassment, I could feel myself blushing as hell.

"What were you asking again?" I asked again while I could feel his green eyes focused on my back.

From a few feet away, Cam came up to talk to his friend. He and I exchanged a short glance over our shoulders as he spoke to his friend.

"I said, have you checked out the sport activities at this academy?" He glanced at Cam too, he caught Cam looked at me again lastly before he headed downstairs along with other students.

My eyes averted and gave my head a shake "Such as like..?" I blushed in embarrassment.

"Swimming, fencing and soccer?"

"Sounds amazing coming from a reform school." I cast a quick glance over my shoulder, and saw Cam had already left.

"Yeah right? Weird but at least we can do something normal at this kind of place."

He's right. It's interesting to know that, and I wanna try to do some those activities sometime just to distract myself away from my mental health issues.

"So, we have soccer tryouts for boys and girls' teams today and if you're interested, come by and join us."

"I would love to— since I don't have anything else to do here but— lemme think about it first okay?"

"Sure." He smiled faintly.

Then I saw he was holding a journal. "You write?" I made a new subject so he couldn't notice that I got distract from Cam a moment ago which was embarrassing of me. Because of that intense locked-eyes moment we had replayed in the back of my head, I blushed once more.

Before he open his mouth to answer. I cut and waved him off "Don't tell me, I know.— I know you draw, am I right?" I guessed, raising an eyebrow with a soft smirk on my face.

"How'd you know?" He smiled and glanced at his journal.

I pointed to a powdered charcoal smudge over the tip of his fingers and said, "Check your fingertips, you looked like you just dug a dirt."

He cocked his head and huffed, "Ah." a small laugh escaped from his mouth.

"Wait, do you still-," He stuttered slightly, I raised my eyebrows waiting for him to continue "-I mean- do you draw too?" He finished his new sentence. He hid the journal behind him and shrugged his left shoulder.