|13|

Social Night Party
|13|

»— ⊷ ☩ ⊶ —«

"Alright, talk to me soon and have fun with your school bad boys!" Sherry squealed in the end.

"Ugh, don't say that."

"That you like those guys, Cam and Daniel?"

"What? no no, not Daniel."

"Oh? So, just Cam, then."

"Oh my god,—"

Randy interrupted my phone call as he knocked on the door to remind me that my fifteen minutes were up, and I groaned and said flatly, "Okay, my fifteen minutes have passed, so go keep shipping us like a crazy fangirl and—"

"Aha, you're too easy to make fun of when it comes to boys, you're too serious," Sherry chuckled under her microphone.

"Sherry, byeee. Love you." I said with my mouth closer in the microphone purposely.

"Aw love you tooo, (Y/n)!" Sherry's loud voice boomed in the speaker.

"Oi, your time is up! Don't you have class at this hour?" Randy appeared in the doorway, students walking behind him were heading to their classes.

I hung up the phone and looked at the clock on the wall above him. Oh shit, I'm late for Miss Sophia's class. "Right, I have to go."

And there I was, rushing downstairs to the other building where the class was. I ran into someone else in the doorway as they opened the tall two doors.

I looked up and saw Cam, who looked down at me in awe or unexpectedly.

"Where have you two been?" Miss Sophia stood in the middle of the class, the school chairs arranged in a circle, and the projector reflecting half of her body. Her brows arched in sass as she crossed her arms. "You're both a little late."

Cam and I both looked away, and we shared a word;

"Good afternoon, ma'am."

"We aren't together, ma'am." I said and pointing to Cam with my thumb and shaking my head like a child telling the truth that seem hard to believe.

"Ooh ouch," I overheard Roland huff in the back of the class, saw him stab himself on the chest dramatically with an invisible knife, and Molly and Arriane laughed. Cam mocked Roland, his eyes squinting and shaking his head slightly.

I almost laughed along with them.

"I, I was in the library." I explained, well, yes I was there before calling my friend in the phone booth.

"So, was I?" Cam purposefully gave me a puzzled look.

I blinked in confusion, widened my eyes, returned my gaze to Cam, Wow, really perfect choice of words, you're making it believable.

"-too," Cam added, and shrugged childishly.

Oh, he's absolutely joking with me.

"What were you two doing in the library?" Miss Sophia slid her reading glasses down on her nose bridge, giving us a judging look.