|2|

Familiar Feeling
|2|

»— ⊷ ☩ ⊶ —«

After three hours of history class, I paid attention to the teacher listening to their sleepy voice discussing the lessons for hours and a half attention to this guy name Cam. What is with Cam? Have I met him before?

When the bell rang, the students stood and began to gather their belongings as I did likewise. As I turned to look at him, he was sitting expressionless and staring out the window. He had only his notebook with him and had not bothered to bring a bag. In fact to Arriane, who I saw standing up and waving her hand at Cam while grinning teasefully before running off, he looked like he was waiting for someone.

"Um." I saw her leave the classroom for lunch, but wasn't she supposed to guide me to the dormitories? Or did she simply forget it?

I quickly got to my feet and followed others outside after zipping up my bag, holding my schedule and student file.

As I stood in the doorway, I looked down at my schedule and it's lunch time but I have to go in my dorm room first to unpack my things. Did Arriane really just left me? On purpose? Define friendly for that. I scoffed and shook my head.

"Now, where am I supposed to go?" I muttered under my breath.

When our history teacher, Mister George, returned to the classroom to take his stainless tumbler, he noticed Cam sitting there by himself, his right leg stretched over his school desk, simply chilling out. Mister George shook his head and was about to ask as to why his student was still here when it's their lunch time. I was checking my schedule at the doorway, when I moved, he noticed me and called me, "Miss (Y/n)."

I put my schedule paper down and asked, "Yes, sir?" I said with my brows arched. "I believe that you're a new student? Isn't someone supposed to guide you the way?" He asked while he walked over to Cam and pushed his foot off the desk "Feet off the table, Mister Briel."

He's still here? I see. He moved his arm away from his eyes and grunted irritably "Hey, what the hell?"

Mister George urged him once more, "It's lunchtime, off you go." and then he turned to face me.

I could feel Cam watching me with his temple rested on his fist while mister George was talking to me "Do you even know where you're going?" He asked me while I gave a glance at Cam.

I gave my head a slight shake "Arriane... was.." I pointed the hallway behind me with my thumb, my eyes averted.

"Supposed to guide you?"
"She left, sir." I stated.

I heard Cam sniggered slightly behind mister George, I looked back at him and he shook his head in disbelief before he looked outside the window next to him with a amused-smile and when he was about to raise his foot to put it back over the school desk again.

Mister George caught him and scolded him "Mister Briel, since you're not busy, why won't you help miss (y/n) and guide her way to.." He looked back at me and waited. "Dormitories.." I finished his sentence.

Cam slightly rolled his eyes at him and he sat up straight with his arms crossed. Mister George furrowed his brows when I explained "I have to unpack my things this afternoon." and Cam's gaze turned back to me.