|26|

Eighteen Candles
|26|

»— ⊷ ☩ ⊶ —«

"Stay with me, love," Cam said as he brushed my lower lip with his thumb, his green eyes staring at me intently, his other hand on my back drawing me closer, so closely that my chest hit on his, my thighs locked around his abdomen, and the tip of our noses brushed, his forehead resting on mine while deeply gazing at my lips.

I whispered in a soothing voice, "Kiss me," as our hearts began to beat more and more rapidly and our breathing became heavy.

As Cam gripped my shirt in my back and pulled me closer, causing me to push myself up on his lap, making him aroused as he tilted his head to give me a dominant look. He breathed heavily and examined my expression, his Adam's apple twitched little, and his lips lingered on mine. As I moved closer, he leaned his face closer with his brows knitted, he tilted his head to the side, before brushing his lips to mine. His hand reached my neck and grabbed it as he kept kissing me so passionately and deeply that I started to gasp for air and felt like I was close to suffocate.

The kiss suddenly— felt strange, his lips felt different, and I wanted to back away, but he kept kissing me until I could feel his tongue inside my mouth and heard him moan a little as he caught my breath, and that moan that didn't sound like him at all.

In desperation, his nails dug into my skin at my back, and I squirmed and shoved his chest before opening my eyes to see— Seth.

Seth staring at me down, I panicked and jumped to my feet, pushing him away and taking a step backwards.

No, what the fuck?

Seth frowned, shaking his head in despair, and said, "Come back to me." He reached out his hand to me, his eyes darkening as he dipped his chin.

I then turned away and I'm back in my dorm, in Sword & Cross as I opened my eyes and startled when a random Falcon flew off the window next to me.

What a bizarre dream.

We had soccer practice after lunch, and I didn't see Cam or Seth in any of the classes today. I began to wonder where they were because they had been gone for four days, or perhaps because they were both trying to give me space after that argument in the back of Augustine.

I shut my locker door, and Rexha appeared, leaning against the locker, smirking, and whispering, "Let's go party tonight," with her finger held up.

"Party where?" I asked, my brow arched in puzzlement.

"I have a plan."

"Is it a good one?"

"Um, obviously, yes."

"Oh, I'm not sure I'll go," I said, looking away and grabbing my duffel bag from the wood bench.

"Oh shut up, (Y/n), tomorrow is your 18th birthday," Rexha hissed.

"Who told you tomorrow is my birthday?" I sniggered, my eyes narrowing.

"Hello, remember how, thanks to my cousin Penn, I have access to everyone's academic records and student files?"

"Oh, right, you're a nosy little girl."