|8|

A Glimpse Into The Past
|8|

»— ⊷ ☩ ⊶ —«

His eyes, I couldn't take it off my mind and now, it haunts me in my dreams.

It was blurry and I could feel his skin was so smooth but yet hard from the structure of his perfect symmetrical face when I caressed his temple, cheek and lips then down to his chin gently, he was so close and I could barely see his face from the shadows beneath his dark hair and gray sky. He kissed my palm when I reached his jaw, then he caressed my face and down to my lips with his thumb before he pulled my face closer and both of our lips brushed, tender-locked, passionately. Then, both of our lips get parted away while catching our own breaths deeply, and it was a hot passionate kiss that I ever have.

My eyes fluttered and I glimpsed of his eyes, and I was taken aback by how mesmerizing and deep they were, like an emerald sea. A beautiful emerald sea, I saw a home.

Then I noticed a gold light bursted behind his head and back, resembling angel wings.

Suddenly, I felt the eerie noises from the shadows behind my ears, my chest suddenly felt heavy, suffocating from a smoke skimming inside my throat, while the skin on my entire body suddenly felt burning and until I burst into flames—

I heard him cried "No!"
Thunderstorms began to rage all around us.

Then a white faded, and all I could see was a white blank under my eyelids.

A gasp escaped my mouth, my eyes opened, and a small drop of sweat fell from my right brow. I sat up straight and wiped my temple with my palm.

What the hell was that?
And who was that?

My head was spinning with thoughts, and the first one that came to mind was Cam.

Cam Briel is the first thing that comes to mind when I wake up. Why? Why it's him?

I blinked hard and massaged my temples, hoping to get rid of that minor headache. It was just a dream, just a dream, weird dream.

The door was knocked twice.

Then three more knocks.

That knock sounded a little desperate. I groaned and wiped my eyelids before leaping out of bed and heading for the door. "Could you just wait a sec!?" I demanded angrily.

I brushed my bed hair to the side before I opened the door so quickly with a short-tempered person awakening inside me by waking up from a weird dream that left me headache.

"What?!" I snarled slightly, my baby hair swayed to the side as I opened the metal door.

"Rise and shine, kiddo." Cam greeted with smile, and then he grinned in amusement from my grumpy approach with bed hair, cheeks red, and puffy eyes that I had to rubbed them again.

Oh god, it's him.

"You slept well?" Cam asked, his chuckle suppressed by my appearance. He thought I looked cute waking up in the morning like this, while I thought I looked so embarrassing and a mess in front of a guy who look so charming and neat with that ponytailed short dark hair and fitted black v shirt, but hey, that gray sweatpants was cute though. He was literally still in his pajamas. Adorable.

Okay. this is indeed embarrassing than awkward. I wanna rip my bed hair off.

I brushed my hair through the back and glanced down, saw Cam carrying my bag, a bag which Molly stole from last night. "I—." then I looked at his eyes and asked a basic question first, "Cam, what are you doing here?"