|10|

Good Game
|10|

»— ⊷ ☩ ⊶ —«

"All right, see you in my office." Miss Sophia said as we both headed outside the room as the class has dismissed. She gave me a last sweet smile before walking away.

"Hey, have you seen Cam around?" I heard Roland behind my back and turned to face him, his brows raised in expectation of my response.

"He skipped class." I said, sounding as if I was guessing.

"Do you think so?"

"Isn't it obvious that someone like him could do it frequently? It's no surprise that this academy reinstated Cam after he was expelled last spring."

"You know so much, huh?" Roland smirked softly and crossed his arms, impressed.

"I always know and find out everything around me for awareness." I shrugged.

"You sounded like a spy."

"Perhaps I was from a past life," I scrunched my nose and shrugged again, feeling confident in my comment.

"Bet you were a fine spy," Roland pursed his lips.

"I bet that as well." I said as I turned to walk away, and as I did, Roland followed me and dipped his chin in amusement.

"And you're just like my friend."

"Who?"

"Cam."

I couldn't help but be amused at how quickly Roland said his name, I asked "How?"

"You both merely the same such as like you two always know what you want without a single doubt. Except for the complicated part where my friend's side who's being such a misunderstood one fella."

"Or perhaps that's what people perceive in him?"

"You're correct, sometimes we just want or are too busy to see only one side, especially the worst one, and Cam is— just too secretive to show his other side, and if he eventually exposes it— then you're in danger." His eyes darkened.

"I'm in danger?" I asked, taken aback, because I didn't expect him to say that instead of something completely opposite. What danger? Is it in a good or terrible way?

Roland burst out laughing from my puzzled expression, "I'm just kidding, (y/n)."

"Oh, haha. Hilarious, Roland."

Roland grinned charmingly "Now, I must flee. So, if you see Cam,— tell him I was looking for his lazy ass." He gave me a salute hand as he walked away.

A gothic referee teenager blew a whistle when I kicked the ball and get scored as it blasted over the net, and the team screamed cheerfully, as did Penn, Luce, and Arriane, who were watching the so-called-game activity. To be honest, this is far better than Miss Sophia's appointment from an hour ago.

Molly growled and threw the ball to the side as she ran off the field after failing to catch the soccer ball in the net.

Gabbe sang to annoy her frenemy, "Better luck next timeee."

"It's just a game," I teased to make her feel even more annoyed because just looking at her face cracked me up, and Molly gave me a dirty look and rolled her eyes.

"Don't mind her, she's just jealous," said the girl with wolf-cut black hair, sad and hazel eyes, and a bit taller than me, who mostly resembled a model like Gabbe. "Oh, I'm Rexha Park." she said as she approached me.