25.

Almost two weeks had passed since Mai's birthday and it was Friday January 27th. Meech and Mai had been in close contact lately, keeping up with their fuck-buddy schedule. Mai couldn't help but to take up on his offer about becoming his girlfriend. She just didn't know if the offer was still on the table.

As Mai sat in her bedroom, typing away on Macbook Air as Wasted Love Freestyle by Jhene Aiko filled the room, she tried to her best to keep her mind off of Meech as she was finishing her last assignment for the week. She was well aware that Meech was going to want to slide through tonight since it was the weekend.

Her phone started to ring and she grabbed it from beside her computer seeing that it was Meech. She quickly answered and put the phone on speaker as she continued her work.

"Hello?"

"Get dressed, I'm pickin' you up around 7." Meech said.

"Where we going?" Mai tried to hide the fact that she was blushing although he couldn't see her face.

"Don't worry bout allat. Just get dressed in sum' nice." He instructed before hanging up the phone. Mai rolled her eyes and looked at the time seeing it was going on four. She knew she'd finish the assignment in about an hour so she decided to get to it.

About an hour passed and it was now five. Mai completed her assignment and submitted it. Hopping off of her full sized bed, she headed towards her bathroom to run her shower. She took about fifteen minutes in the shower and decided to exfoliate and shave under her arms. Afterwards, she washed her face and brushed her teeth again. Heading towards her closet, she decided on a white ribbed long-sleeve maxi dress that stopped at her ankles.

After lotioning her body with her favorite body butter from Trader Joe's, she slipped on a Black fenty lace thong and threw on her dress making sure her thong wasn't visible in the mirror. Mai sat on her vanity and put on all her jewelry which consisted of gold bracelets, a gold anklet, gold hoops and a simple gold necklace with a small M charm. She didn't want to wear any flashy jewelry because she wanted to look more elegant in her dress.

Tying her pink Calvin Klein robe around her, she started on her make-up which was a natural beat and a nude lip. Her hair was in a 30 inch low ponytail. Mai then stood up and took off her robe to look at herself in the mirror.

"The nipples are out! Period." She said to herself since her nipple rings were visibly seen through her white dress. She looked at the clock on her wall seeing it was going on seven. Mai didn't even realize she took so long to get ready.

Walking over to her buzzing phone, Mai saw that Meech texted her saying he was outside. She quickly grabbed her white fluffy shoulder bag and threw in her essentials before spraying herself with her YSL perfume. Slipping into her white flat toe heels, Mai headed out of the apartment and downstairs after locking the door behind her.

"I ain't even notice your new car." Mai said as she hopped into the passenger seat, "What happened to your Camaro?"

"It was time for a change." Meech said, keeping it short and simple. He leaned over and pecked Mai's lips before pulling off and heading towards their destination. Meech kept it simple even though anything he wore looked flashy. Sporting an black Off-White Degrade Arrow Hoodie, he paired it with black Amiri jeans, and black Off-White Odsy sneakers. He had on his flashy hoodie along with a fresh haircut and a Black Amiri's belt. His Tom Ford cologne was filling the car.

"So where are we going?" Mai said after turning the volume down on the radio. Meech always blasted his music in his car.

"We ain't get to really celebrate your birthday privately." He said as he glanced over at her, "I got sum' shit planned for you." Mai nodded her head trying to hide her smile. About twenty minutes later, Meech pulled up in front of Del Frisco's, a steak house.

"Oooh, I've never been here but I've heard so much about it." Mai cheesed as the two got out of the car and made their way inside of the restaurant after Meech locked the vehicle. Meech smiled to himself, he was happy that she's never been so this was something new to her.

After a couple of minutes, the two were seated due to Meech's reservation. Mai was a tad bit nervous since this was her first time on a date.

"Why you lookin' like that?" Meech looked over as he looked over the menu.

"I don't know," Mai shrugged a bit as she fiddled with her menu, "It's just my first time on a date..."

"You for real?" Meech chuckled a bit, "You lyin'."

"I'm dead serious." Mai straight-faced him.

"So a nigga ain't ever ask you on a date?"

"Yeah they do, I just don't go." Mai shrugged before picking up the menu.

"Hello, my name is Luis and I'll be your server for tonight. Can I get you two started on some drinks?" The waiter said after approaching the table.

"Yeah, just one lemon drop." Meech said which caught Mai by surprise. The waiter nodded and headed over to the bar.

"How you know my drink?"

"You ordered it on New Year's, baby." He shrugged, "You know what you want?" She nodded her head in response as the waiter returned with a water for Meech and a Lemon Drop for Mai. She briefly thanked him.

"Are you guys ready to order?" Luis asked. The two nodded their heads and gave their orders. Mai ordered an 8oz Filet Mignon while Meech ordered a 16oz Prime Ribeye. Luis took off to the kitchen to place their orders.

As the two chatted, about fifteen minutes went by and their food was placed in front of them. Mai had finished her lemon drop and decided on a water since she didn't want to get drunk.

The two sat and ate their food while having minimal conversation. After they both cleaned their plates, Meech asked Mai if she wanted dessert but she passed. Meech paid for the meal and the two headed out of the restaurant to the car and towards Meech house.

"When we get to my crib, Ion want to hear nun of that 'No Meech.'" He said as he drove. He had a big surprise for her.

"What you talking about?" Mai scrunched up her face, confused. Meech nodded his head as he pulled up to his house after fifteen minutes of driving. The two got out of the car and walked over to a brand new black BMW with ambient light features on the inside. It had a big red bow on the top.

"Who this for?" Mai looked over the far in pure shock.

"Happy Birthday." Meech licked over his lips as he handed her the keys.

"Meech, I'm not taking this..."

"What I say in the car?" Meech pulled her close and kissed her cheek, "It's yours."

"I already have a car." She said.

"So?" He shrugged, "I wanted to do sum' real special for you. I truly apologize for that shit with Deedra. It was fucked up. This just a lil sum' for you. You ain't gotta keep it but it's yours." Mai nodded her head before screaming in excitement that she couldn't contain. She had a brand new car.

"Thank you." She kissed him after calming herself down, "Wait till I tell Kinna bout this."

"You gon' drive it or let it sit in the driveway and look pretty?" He joked as Mai mugged him and got into the driver's seat. Meech hopped into the passenger seat and Mai quickly backed up and headed down the block, "Mai, don't kill me."

"Boy hush. Ain't nobody gonna kill you." Mai smiled as she continued to drive, "You gotta help me with all these buttons."

"I will." He chuckled a bit. Mai drove around the block about three times from how excited she was. She then parked the car back in the driveway and headed into Meech's house with him. The two enjoyed their night together and Mai couldn't do nothing at the moment except repay him in sex.