Twenty-Two

A/N
Just to let you know the new book is up :)

Twenty-Two
🌸Everlee🌸

I slowly stir awake, forgetting for a second that I am nearly forty thousand feet in the air with a huge man practically lying on top of me with his face buried in my chest. Blaze is fast asleep, light snores escaping his mouth and I can't stop the smile from morphing onto my face at how adorable he looks. However, one thing that I can't ignore is his hard erection nudging the inside of my legs.

After a couple of minutes of me staring up at the ceiling with a racing heart and a heard of butterflies causing mayhem in my belly, Blaze finally begins to wake up. A light moan leaves his mouth when he rubs himself against me.

"Ev." He rasps breathlessly, tightening his arms around my waist, pulling me impossibly closer to him.

"I'm here," I whisper, threading my fingers through his dark hair which is growing much longer since he's been with me. I coo at the small curls.

Much to my dismay, he sits up, rubbing at his eyes before checking how long we have left to go of the flight. Which turns out to be eight hours and it causes a groan to come from me. It's only been four hours since we took off!

"Loads of time to kill, baby," Blaze says, sleep still in his voice. My mouth almost salivates as I watch him stretch, the bottom of his white t-shirt lifting to reveal his hard abs and the trail of hair disappearing into the waistband of his joggers.

I gulp and instantly look away.

"You okay?" He turns my head with his finger, looking at me in concern, but there is something else hidden in his emerald eyes.

Lust maybe?

We both know that there is a sudden change in the atmosphere, and I'm not talking about outside the plane, but between the two of us. I don't even think Blaze realises how he is currently clasping at my waist, his thumb brushing up and down the slight curve. His eyes keep alternating between my eyes to my lips, and then my breasts. His chest starts to heave, and before I know it, I'm lying flat on my back with Blaze on top of me, his lips latching onto my neck, igniting a moan from me.

"Blaze." I quiver as he moves further down my body, leaving light tingles everywhere he places his soft kisses. He's already bunched my top up to reveal my bare breasts, and my head throws back when he latches his mouth onto my nipples. I don't know where this sudden sexual energy has come from, but I'm not complaining one bit.

"You know what I want to do to you, Everlee?" I whimper and shake my head. "Yes, you do." Blaze continues to make his way further down until his face is right between my legs. "I want to taste you again. Forgotten how good my girl tastes." He coos and I cry out when he latches his mouth onto the fabric of my pussy which is covered by just the material of my panties.

"Please, Blaze," I beg, and he licks his lips, looking up at me with a smirk on his handsome face.

He's dropped down to his knees on the floor and pulled me to the edge of the bed. My Blaze doesn't waste any time and yanks my lace thong down my legs and licks a long strip between my wet folds. As his mouth makes work of my throbbing core, he slips one finger inside of me, and then another. My body withers around on the bed as my fingers claw at the soft sheets beneath me.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I moan, only getting more turned on with how good he looks between my legs. My mouth drops open when Blaze lifts his head and spits right onto my pussy.

"Look how wet you're getting for me, baby." He says huskily spreading my juices with his fingers before slipping them back inside of me, his thumb brushing against my swollen clit. His tongue delves inside of me and I almost climax there and then.