Thirty-Seven Part 2

Thirty-Seven
Part 2
⚡️Blaze⚡️

"Why my daughter?" I shrug my shoulders and lean back against the ice-cold chair. "You do realise I could fucking kill you right now."

"Then do it." I challenge him, crossing my arms over my chest. "You've been taunting me my whole life with that stupid button, ready to blow my brains to pieces yet not once have I seen you try. So here's your opportunity, Samuel."

He snarls, but yet again makes no move to press the button. "I'll ask again, Donovan. Why my daughter?"

Why Everlee?

"Blaze, I'm going to lose you in all these pillows and blankets!" My girl whines and I try my hardest not to laugh while I'm buried under all of her fluffy pillows and blankets. I'd love to be buried under her right now. Especially with what she's wearing. Silky red pyjamas that show off her smooth brown skin, she doesn't have a bra on, so her nipples poke right through. "Blaze!" She lands right on top of me, kneeing me in the dick.

"Jesus, baby!" I grunt, knowing my face has gone a bright shade of red right now, as the pain shoots right through my body.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry!" Everlee panics, pulling away all the blankets and pillows until I see the light and her face comes into view. "Sorry." She peppers kisses all over my face and that's the only antidote I need to feel better.

"It's fine. C'mere." I grab a hold of the back of her neck and pull her in for a kiss. The second our lips brush the pain instantly melts away along with every other trouble in the world. It's just me and Everlee. Me and my angel. I wrap an arm around her body and grunt when she grinds up against me.

"Can I?" She tilts her head with an innocent look in her eyes, but I know what's running through her mind is far from innocent.

"What do you want?" I whisper against her lips, encouraging her to keep grinding against me. I like it when she giggles and gets all shy, burying her face into the crook of my neck. "Hey don't get all shy on me right now. You want me inside you, don't you baby?"

A soft moan leaves her lips and to my delight she pulls her head away, throwing another shy smile in my direction.

"I want you." She whispers, trailing her acrylic nails along my bare chest igniting a trail of electricity.

"You can have me, Everlee. You'll always have me." I help her slide my boxers off and she makes a move to take her silk shorts off but I grab onto her wrist to stop any movement. "Keep these on."

"I- oh, okay." She smiles, shuffling down until she's hovering over my hard dick. I hiss at how sensitive it is, especially when she wraps her soft hand around it to put the condom on. She sits up on her knees, hovering over me, teasing me. The tip slides along her wet folds and I can't hold back my moan as I watch myself disappear inside of her.

Her head throws back and she braces herself against my abs. My hands rest gently on her hips as she starts to ride me. Her mouth hangs wide open and I can't control myself as I begin to slam up into her tight pussy.

"Fuck!" She gasps and I pull her flush against my chest, peppering kisses all over her, anywhere I can. "I love you." She says, quivering against me.

"I love you, baby. You have no idea how much my love for you grows every time I lay eyes on your pretty face. Can't believe I've got the privilege to have you in my life."

She pulls back slightly and I see the tears glimmering in her eyes. Fuck, that's the last thing I wanted to do right now.

"Don't cry, baby."