Chapter 1

"Ha no mom ...ya staying at Eros .Lemme check in i will get back to you...okay bye."

Moving towards the reception at the spacious lobby of the luxury hotel ,situated at the heart of Delhi,Sidahrth spoke in a clear dominant voice,"Sidharth shukla."
The girl at the opposite side of counter, raised her eyebrows, looking at him.He was a finely handsome man .In early 30's Sidahrth looked like a diva.
"Yes sir ,room 309 ,this way to the left."

Having done with the formalities of checking in ,Sidahrth decided to take a quick nap, or Shikha ,his girlfriend would call him .He had been traveling abroad with some work related issues and was therefore tired.Sidharth had been born in Mumbai ,in a South Mumbai posh locality .His ideology, his perception ,his mannerisms had been neatly shaped by the riches he was born into.The heir to a million dollar property, Sidahrth had been a money minded , purposeful ,driven person. His dad hadn't really inherited the fortune, rather built it.Over the years Sidharth had seen his father toil hard and efficient ,to multiply the fortunes,making sure Sidahrth learned the best,from the best and in the best manner.They say when you are in Delhi ,you must let the vibe of the city get to you. Sidahrth However had never really liked the vibe of Delhi ,it was too loud ,too pompous ,and too small towny.Though the city was the one to flex, Sidahrth could never even compare it with the smart ,sophisticated Mumbai ;His type of a girl was Mumbai not Delhi.Anyhow ,a business compulsion propelled him to venture out ,his client had decided to meet him at one of the signature clubs at the shangri-la's Eros.Privee ,the club,is the signature and mark of what Delhi is made up of.One of the luxuries that rich could afford ,it was bound to give some lifetime moments.

"Come this way.", a handsome man ,dressed in formals guided Sidahrth to the members only area,as they sat for an informal business discussion.

"Id please !", well thats what they ask before letting you into a night club.stag enteries are expensive, therefore she was accompanying her friends .They were finally done with medical board exams, and were therefore celebrating.

"Here,this one", she produced one..This wasn't the first time she was entering a night club ,her college life had pretty much been this and studies.These palces are said to bring life back to dead.

" Age 27 ,okay get in." ,the man at the door said.Well apart from nightlife ,nightclubs serve alcohol.And the minimum drinking age in Delhi is 25,so the fake passes, but it was the usual thing. All of them ahd been using these fake ids ,made for over a thousand rupee, to get into clubs and bars like these.

"Behnchod...Anna hoya paya aa? Apni maa chh vaji janda aa!",( curse...are u blind...walking straight into your mom),she cursed as she hit a mam who ahd walked straight into her.

Sidahrth lifted his eyes to look at her ,not understanding a word.Punjabi he recognized the foreign language. ofcourse it was Delhi afterall.Being well aware of the reputation people of Dekhi carried with their tongues, Sidahrth mumbled a quick sorry ,moving to the bar as his companion for the night ,the business associate moved to find himself a girl for the night.

She wasn't expecting him to say sorry. People in Delhi ,don't do that.They argue and fight back.Her mother's call had surely soured her mood ,therefore she had almost deliberately tried to pick a fight up with him ,the stranger who had apologized.Bending down ,she picked up the card that had maybe fallen from his pocket,she read the name, "Sidharth Shukla ,Mumabai ".Ofcourse a Mumbaikar, that's why he apologized ,she thought.She swiftly located him and moved towards the bar.Taking the chair besides him, "one gold label." ,she ordered,the bartender.
Looking to her side ,the man ,who she now knew was a Shulka ,talked to someone on phone, "No darling I was busy working, infact tomorrow I will be back in India ....I love you ..",she heard him lie to the person on the other side and smiled.All men are really the same, she thought.