Chapter 11

Huhh....", a mewl left her mouth as his hands touched the sides of her breasts.
She was completely bare underneath .

His mouth left hers moving down ,kissing her all the way from her cheeks ,going down her neck. It was quick and passionate ,just as it had happened the first time.His hands fumbled ,as he opened the buttons on the shirt she was wearing, tearing a few in between .His teeth caught hold of the flesh near her clavicle , slightly tugging onto it ,as she arched her head back ,at the stinging sensation.

"Araam se ,gir jargi!", he spoke ,picking her up carrying her to the bed.

" Aren't you losing control?", she asked as he hovered over her .

"Hey!", Shehnaaz whispered as Siddharth pulled her into himself ,spooning her from the back.
They lay there in silence ,the calmed breaths and rhythmic breaths of heart slowed him down.He felt quiet , a heaviness looming over his eyes ,the witching serenity he felt took him near sleep.Shehnaaz could feel his arm over her ,the weight of it .She could feel it.As Siddharth felt his eyes getting heavier ,she lay there in his arms ,her eyes wide awake ; waiting for his hold to loosen.

"Yaha kya kar rahi hai? Whose house is it? Are you crazy ,tu yaha kaise aai?", Miraal bombarded her with questions as soon as she entered the car.

"Amma ko toh nahi Bola na kuch?", she asked settling back into car.

"Nahi ! ,but what the fuck are you doing !", she retorted.

" Chal abhi , my mom should not find me missing or she would go all mad max fury !"

The routine ringing  of alarm  woke him up at his usual time.Lazily he woke up to yet another day. He rose himself along the headrest ,picking up the tab from the side table, scanning  the schedule getting ready for the day that lay ahead.He was slow to realize that she was missing .Realizing though he did let go  of a sigh!

I couldn't find a sticky note!
So sorry for for this ,I am spoiling your mirror...
Thanks for looking out for me
You are a lovely human being ,fairy like !
Its already early morning and as the deal commands I must leave; for the dwellers of dreams don't venture in daytime!

P.S I guess your mom's back in the house, no worries she will not meet me!( please delete your cctv recordings at gate without looking)

She had used a tooth paste to stick a piece of torn paper to the mirror.He picked up the piece ,reading ,only to pray that his mother had no clue of her.
He changed into the formals for the office today , picking up his phone and the tab from the side table.Moving downstairs he walked into the dining area ,where his mother had been waiting .Perhaps for them to have breakfast together, or for a talk?The look on her face, had an agenda!

"Good morning mom!", he said walking upto her, planting a kiss at her cheek.

"A very good morning baccha !" , she replied kissing his cheek back.

"You came in early? I thought you would  stay? Something important.?The wedding isn't done as of yet!Right?", he questing taking the chair next to her.