Chapter 43

He stopped and looked at her. He had put in all possible restraints, but she had keys to all his restraints. He looked at her. No matter what he would always bow his head to her and he knew she knew this as well.

"I did not mean for this to happen! I didn't intend to hurt you. It does not matter if I say it or not, but I don't want you in pain, it hurts me. And right from the moment I have seen you on the track ,the only thing that I can see is the pain I have caused you. Its so evident, I done you so much harm. Look at you, you are still being good to me. Your mom was right, I guess even i should be scared of this face. Its only caused pain to people.", she looked into his eyes, closing on the gates that had connected them. " You would be so better without me!", she added placing her hand at his cheek, tracing his jaw with her fingers,memorizing it.

Shehnaaz stepped back and walked away, while Siddharth stood there. Looking at her go away. In an instant he walked behind her pulling her arm.
"Stop blaming yourself. You didn't do anything. And neither did I. ", he spoke holding her back to the pillar,with him standing in the front. "Aur kabhi bhi, is chehre ko blame mat karna. Don't call it a curse. You have been blessed with it, beautiful, pariyo k jaisi!"

She looked at him and them smiled, only that the smile got bigger and then she laughed, while he looked at her. " Siddharth my mom is a Kashmiri by birth. Though she was born in US, but her origins are so. And the land she comes from, Siddharth, waha pariya koi fairy tales ka nahi, horror stories ka hissa hoti hai. Fairies are consistent with ghost stories in that place." The way she looked into his eyes, he knew he was an honest confession. How funny, but he did not know how to deny it. Shehnaaz was indeed a fairy, and the reality of fairies was that they were actually scary characters. He loosened his grip on her arm, tightening his hand into a fist and moving a step back, while she kept looking at him. He looked absolutely powerful, in the powder blue shirt with a taupe suit. Sidharth was a visibly large man, and while he stood in front, he was all that Shehnaaz could see.His eyes were so intense, keenly looking at her, absorbing every ounce of energy that she radiated.

Shehnaaz lifted her eyes up, looking into his eyes, she felt nervous. His eyes continously gazing her, the diamonds that fell on steep fall of her clavicle. Oh! He so wanted to kiss her skin red and blue."Stop looking at me. Stop looking at me like that!" , she spoke, lowering her eyes, nervously grasping the end of her dupatta.

Sidharth looked into her body, his hands went on to hold hers, as his hands gripped them." Look at you like what? How do I look at you?", he asked moving closer, the space of a needle remaining between them, her nose touching his chest.

"Like you...", she spoke looking up and he was so close and so real, she skipped a heartbeat. " You don't look, you stare. It makes me so nervous. Its intense!"

Sidharth didn't blink anď smiled. He moved a little more closer. He so wished she wasn't real, his right hand lifted her chin up and he stared into her eyes. " This way?", he aksed about the look, while she continued looking back, lost into those eyes that could only see her and only her.

He used his one hand to grip her cheek, softly moving his fingers over it, while his left leg parted her legs apart. Their lips coming closer and closer, until they met. Sidharth held her leg up, slowly fondling it above the fabric as they kissed deeper and deeper. Her hands gripped his hair, pulling slight at those, arousing deep desires. The two of them held each other as  Shehnaaz was held against as the tall white pillars of the corridor that shone bright with warm lights.

"Shehnaaz?", her mother called her name, moving out of the main hall into the corridor looking for her, only to find her daughter hidden in the frame of the man. Sidharth removed his arms from around Shehnaaz,  uncaging  her, as she looked at her mother and then Sidharth.