....

To the readers who think that have issues with the way things are happening in the story.  I write scenes in 3rd person. The lines mentioned in the scebes aren't my ideas, they are subjective descriptions for the scenes,  I don't put my personal opinion into the text.....so what ever is happening is happening in.the story....and its a fiction

And now to the ones who think I wrote an entire story with a bias in my heart against a character so that I could use my story to write her in pain

Honestly thats what u think?

Its just a single issue they got entangled in and that too for the forst time in the story..
They can obviously go their ways ....the writer doesn't have any real.bias in this.

Lol its funny how you think that i am justifying one families actions. Seriously? Where did u see that? Me justifying the shuklas.?

Do you really expect me to write a situation with a mother whose daughter is at a death bed to.qrite any different. No.mother would react differently. Provided they have the means that Preeti has...

  And with the other family, I haven't justified their actions too.... Shehnaaz has absolutely horrible creatures in the name of famili and so does Siddharth. But all of them are still blood and chosing to side with their own kind.

What I have written is a mere expression of the fact, that when time comes to choose, ppl often choose one side.

Siddharth has raised Roa like a daughter, what sane person on earth do.u expect to chose a lover over a daughter and that too in situations like these. He's been written as a human, let him.be

N not its mot fun to infict pain on to Shehnaaz's character.  I am  no sadist, and I won't drive pleasure in it.

While u spend ur 10 odd silent minutes to read a chapter I spend engaged of my time and energy writing about her." Bias " hasn't been written from " sidnaaz " centric point of view ( if u haven't noticed by now) its been penned down in context to Shehnaaz and  when i write the character,  I must mention that the character is an amalgamation of a hundred, sexual grooming cases that i studied to write, this as authentic to the experience as I could...

Maybe u  don't understand,  but I do .
And i know enough of women who ahave texted me and told me how much they related to the woman or have been through these things ....
Shehnaaz's character isn't just for a love story....it's for a story of self love and standing up for herself....

Its too easy to write a ting shy character who fell in love with a macho man,
But writing Shehnaaz like this takes a toll on me too...

So yes,  when I write her I will write as near as possible to life and as brave as I can....

Because that's what I see in her....a brave woman,  capable of fighting her battles against all.odds. a brave woman who will not give up and would smile everymorning she wakes up, a barve woman that takes space and isn't scared of it, a brave woman who is flawed and knows how to use it yo her benefit....
A barve woman who won't give up.on herself . She is my favorite character,  and no I don't love writing her in pain