Chapter 28

After a detailed juggling through the kitchen she had finally prepared a coffee and a butter toast. She was a good cook and the heavens could bet on it, but the way she was lazy, only God could make her cook.She held a tray and walked into the room they had slept ta night. The blinds at the windows did not allow any light to enter and Sidharth took itbfor night.His bare upper body was crushing on the matress and his face squished into the pillow, while he slept face down on the bed.His messed up hair ,arms that had pulled the pillows closer and the fingers tightly clutching onto the sheets, did something to her.She had never woken up such a visual.Involuntarily her lower lip curled inward over her teeth and she sucked it along.Placing the tray at the table she walked upto him, bending down, her hands on their own behest moving towards his hair.The urge to touch those, patt his head lovingly while he slept, lokking at his face while he was so vulnerable and so unaware felt so intimate to her. Her long, but lean fingers were inches apart from his hair,when his leg made a slight movement and she stepped back. It was quick and she felt herself hit the wall.

He smiled feeling her move back.He didn't open his eyes, but whispered in a heavy voice," You shouldn't shy away from showing love. " He didn't open his eyes and extended his hand asking for her hand.She held his hand and moved towards him, " Love can't hurt you. Its not a thorn.When you have so much love inside you,you shouldn't hide it, Sana. Its safe, safe to feel and safe to express!" He whispered palcing her fingers into his hair and gently pressing over those fingers.She looked at him, eyes closed looking serene.He was perfect. She felt happiness rise in her system, she placed her hands below his head lifting it to her lap. Smiling she bent over his face,  placing a kiss at his forehead.

"Good morning!", they spoke in unison, as she planted her lips over his skin.His eyes opened to the scene, the morning was not only good but beautiful. She looked as fresh as flower and as tempting as fire.How so dearly he wanted to open his eyes to her face.
He felt warmth fill his insides and in an instant he closed his eyes, a sheepish blush threatening to creep over his face.In a reflex he held his tongue between the cannies and bit, while shutting his eyes tight.Shehnaaz moved her fingers to the side of his cheeks, brushing of the little stubble that there was.

"You smoke a lot Sidharth!", she ssaid looking at the pigmented lips,  brown in color, while.her fingers involuntarily moved closer to those, feeling with the touch of hand,  the same petals she used to feel in between her lips.

"I do.", he agreed, getting hold of her hand and then planting a kiss at her fingers.

The moment their eyes met,  Shehnaaz moved hers away, in an instant.She felt jitters, not of love, but of fear.The conditioning that she couldn't have all that he was making her feel.Sidhatrth saw that, not only what she did but also what she felt.

"What is it, Sana? Aisa kya hai that holds you back? Tune mujhe yaha aisa dekha you felt love,  isko jataane me kyu darti hai? What is that stops you from being happy?" He spoke getting up from her lap.

He stretched his hand and picked up the cup of coffee she gad prepared.He wanted to try, to understand, but she was being difficult. Sidharth was the youngest in his family. His mother's soul, his dad's heart beat and his sister's  little child,he had always been showered with immense love, his tantrums not only given inti  but also encouraged..His life had been lineant enough to let him his share to mischief, and yet he was the most loved. Shehnaaz's life on the contrary had  been different. She was the eldest daughter, had been deprived what a lot would call a basic childhood, she has been forced to grow up.way to earlier and instead of being spoilt ,she had all.life long harvested the ruins of what others had done to her.But Sidharth did not know this, or even if he had known this, he wouldn't have understood, since he did not live.

"Aaj breakfast bna k khila rahi h, kya baat hai?", he said. She kept looking at him,the way he didn't even wait for her to answer.She knew she would successfully loose him too.But losing him was easier than losing herself.